Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

32 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

They can say what they wanna say lol, i dont repress ****. I dont live a fairy tale life, **** happens and the world is an ugly place. Lol. I remember a lot of shadiness from gaga fans (specifically gagadaily users) but overall my time on Exhale was entertaining and fun. These days i rarely comment, and usually only to reply to others. But i do have an incredibly soft spot for Britney and I'll always defend her. I have a Britney inspired tattoo, lol, shes just my queen. They dont call us the Britney Army for nothing, we defend her at all costs lol... but the dynamics have definitely changed around exhell... maybe its the new blood? Lol

What’s your Britney inspired tattoo like? 

I’m a Gaga fan myself, but nowhere near as crazy as those rabid fans you speak of. Like, the way some of her fans get is just off-putting, like that whole attempt to sabotage the Venom movie was tacky as hell. Not a good look...

4 hours ago, Khoazie said:

What’s your Britney inspired tattoo like? 

I’m a Gaga fan myself, but nowhere near as crazy as those rabid fans you speak of. Like, the way some of her fans get is just off-putting, like that whole attempt to sabotage the Venom movie was tacky as hell. Not a good look...

Well its 3 stars and If u Seek Amy. A lot of people think I wanted it because the underlying message (F. U. C. K. ME) But no lol. I like it for a lot of different reasons. One being- its not what meets the eye- its clever, a little naughty, a little misunderstood. Lol... kinda like me... haha. But the way its arranged reminded me a little of a circus theme, its just very Britney and very me. I wanted to do a portrait tattoo of the vma slave performance... but If u seek Amy seemed a little more subtle.