Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol I'm actually sorry for Britney whenever media talk **** about her, but this made me laugh so hard because it looks like that blonde annoying ***** is an exhale member  :akii: 
She basically told on live tv what we keep repeating in every f**king thread every f**king day about Britney :janet:

LMAO at all of you dragging E! News. First off, nobody gives a flying **** about E! News. But second, and more importantly, you’ve all been dragging Brit for the past 2 years over THE EXACT SAME THINGS that this girl just pointed out. In fact, BreatheHeavy just posted the same garbage about low ticket sales a few days ago. 

I swear this country is so depressing sometimes. People are so over-concerned with garbage gossip. ?

4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

It does to an extent. But like...it's still overly dramatic. They don't say this stuff about Taylor Swift or Ariana when their choreos are way worse. Is Britney bad compared to old Britney sure. But she's pretty normal compared to the girls today.

They sing live. Britney is not normal because she’s literally one of the only “singers” who doesn’t sing ANY PART OF HER SHOW live.  The only stuff she has sung live recently are not her songs.  It’s a bit weird. 

Lol, I find so funny people here are actually loosing it to them for voicing the SAME exact things we are saying since years on this board. It's not like Exale is some sort of an entitled group when it comes to voicing opinions about how bad Brit is nowadays, I mean. Most people know that, hence, the hasbeen status and the general loose of interest by the GP (and part of the hardcore fans). 

10 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

They sing live. Britney is not normal because she’s literally one of the only “singers” who doesn’t sing ANY PART OF HER SHOW live.  The only stuff she has sung live recently are not her songs.  It’s a bit weird. 

yeah but it's like duh she doesn't sing live, that's kind of her thing. it's been 20 years, it's not exactly new information.

and besides, neither ariana nor taylor have dance-centric shows so they have no excuse not to actually sing. britney's dancing the entire time...why they structure the show that way is anyones guess. i personally think she's insecure of her voice and she would rather dance than just walk back and forth singing.

6 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Do You really want Britney only to record stuff, which will be easy to sing at concerts? :pleaseshhh:
Her songs are more elaborate and command more focus and craft, work at studio.
She has every right to present her art in current form/shows.
She's singer and performer, but maybe not at the same time everytime. :smug:
Maybe She should call herself magician, if it's easier for less advanced public to handle. :NYcackle:

8 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

yeah but it's like duh she doesn't sing live, that's kind of her thing. it's been 20 years, it's not exactly new information.

and besides, neither ariana nor taylor have dance-centric shows so they have no excuse not to actually sing. britney's dancing the entire time...why they structure the show that way is anyones guess. i personally think she's insecure of her voice and she would rather dance than just walk back and forth singing.

But this is what she's doing at her shows while lipsyncing. I mean...

I miss BH/Exhale circa 2008... there was so much love and excitement. Minimal shade. Cut to ten years later and theres so much hate directed towards Britney AND each other. That "Britard" **** wouldnt have flown back in the day either. Her core fanbase is in their 30s... if not, entering them... a lot of you dont even properly remember "Primeney" yet feel like your opinions are the only valid ones. Youll grow up too and realize its not all charts and numbers. And try to remember she is 20 YEARS into the game. She really DOESNT have to prove anything to anybody anymore. Damn. Wtf exhell.

2 hours ago, dr35 said:

LMAO at all of you dragging E! News. First off, nobody gives a flying **** about E! News. But second, and more importantly, you’ve all been dragging Brit for the past 2 years over THE EXACT SAME THINGS that this girl just pointed out. In fact, BreatheHeavy just posted the same garbage about low ticket sales a few days ago. 

I swear this country is so depressing sometimes. People are so over-concerned with garbage gossip. ?

Hot boiling tea :schoolingtime:

No lies detected :akii:

Remember that when she gets bad media she usually fires back (STTA, Happy Birthday Live), so is good that the media calls out the reality of Currentney. :lessons:

Could she have been nicer? Yes but she was definitely nicer than the majority here so... :raven:

Case closed :bedtime:

Archived