Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

Y'all see this? I don't know who any of them are but how they gon let this go to air smh

But the girl on the left is just  a complete nobody.  So there isn't much reason to give her attention or validate what she has to say.

After of 5 years of NON-STOP concerts and NO NEW MUSIC... what was her team expecting? :chershade:

She needs promotion, she needs a documentary.. she needs a buzz single... she need to create expectation, and this time I personally believe that some instastories wont save them....

We do not even know what is the show about... DOMINATION? what is that for? its a deal with DOMINOS? what has she dominated recently? (no offense but its ironic the girl has had problems managing her life and they want sell a DOMINANT image) 

The black woman is right, most tickets are sold days or even hours prior to the show.

And you know what? The same thing happened with pom. EVerybody said that she wasnt selling well, but surprise! She sold out the first 3 legs, 90% of the tickets in 4 years and made other singers want to have their own residencies (Jlo, Gaga, BSB, Gwen Stefani). People want to take this away from her too? :wyd:

7 minutes ago, Barajas said:

After of 5 years of NON-STOP concerts and NO NEW MUSIC... what was her team expecting? :chershade:

She needs promotion, she needs a documentary.. she needs a buzz single... she need to create expectation, and this time I personally believe that some insta-stories wont save them....

We do not even know what is the show about... DOMINATION? what is that for? its a deal with DOMINOS? what has she dominate recently? (no offense but its ironic the girl has been problims managing her life and they want sell a DOMINANT image) 

You're talking as if the residency starts in a week or it has already started :wyd:

There are still 3 and half more months to promote the **** out of Domination. She will release a new album soon and shoot a couple of music videos. Give her some time ffs. The tickets have been on sale for less than two weeks and she has already sold half of them. Gaga didn't sell out ****, there are still plenty of tickets for her shows, the ny post's article was full of lies.

Archived