Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, breathe. said:

I was here in 2008 and people were criticizing her the same way, if not worse than they do now. They were calling her all sorts of names and there were a lot more trolls back then, the fights were constant. I remember some people would even post pictures of dead bodies.

That being said, that girl from E! news could have said what she said in a more diplomatic and constructive way, but it's E! news so... I don't expect to hear anything intelligent when I switch to that channel.

I remember differently then, or maybe youre drawn to the drama lol... back then i could at least get through the comments section, these days people are just too viscious lol. I can rarely partake in any discussion on here without someone coming for my weave and i still have no idea why lol. But it is what it is... a few people do agree with me tho... definitely simpler times a decade ago.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m glad some hard truths are being told outside this forum. Maybe it’s the reality check her team needs (probably not).

It’s not the residency sales or the residency itself that’s the issue. It’s her disconnection with her career (and in the process us, the fans). No amount of shows, perfumes, or “announcements” will do anything if she doesn’t want to be there. And unfortunately us fans feel the brunt of that. I doubt other fan bases experience this.

22 hours ago, jokobitch said:

She’s profiting off her fans with lackluster “performances” lip syncing and twitching ... she has a lot to prove. People like Beyoncé , Madonna, jlo, pink, they try and get better at their craft which is admirable 

If most of ALL of her shows are already 50%-60% sold after only a week being on sale despite announcing a new residency-not tour- less than a year after her previous residency ended then that's fairly impressive, no matter how you look at it. 

And her FIRST shows don't even start for another THREE MONTHS.  Solely as far as making money is concerned, her team knows what they are doing.  (But only as far as making money is concerned)

The media are taking cheap shots at her because they're obviously jealous of her success.

That being said, there are many ways she can improve on her shows and she may be starting to do that with her new residency.

But I've also said she doesn't need to do these shows anymore for her lifestyle either.

1 hour ago, zxcvb said:

If most of ALL of her shows are already 50%-60% sold after only a week being on sale despite announcing a new residency-not tour- less than a year after her previous residency ended then that's fairly impressive, no matter how you look at it. 

And her FIRST shows don't even start for another THREE MONTHS.  Solely as far as making money is concerned, her team knows what they are doing.  (But only as far as making money is concerned)

The media are taking cheap shots at her because they're obviously jealous of her success.

That being said, there are many ways she can improve on her shows and she may be starting to do that with her new residency.

But I've also said she doesn't need to do these shows anymore for her lifestyle either.

Just looking at the Friday in the first week isn’t even half sold out more like any going past. If you look they actually have made sections not available on week days. So they are going to have less tickets on sale so they can say it sold out. 

No way is anyone saying more tickets won’t be sold or certain shows won’t sell out but her show isn’t selling great compared to other shows and because of Pom. 

I don't took my delusional pills today to say she is wrong, because she clearly isn't wrong on that one. 

I wish her management would let her wake up like that, but they are asskissing people, so i don't expect it. 

It was fun for Piece Of Me, but Domination is kinda ironic for a title for Britney in 2018, i would have reject it without even thinking, because we all know she is not even dominate anything: Music, dancing, singing and the list goes on. 

54 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

I don't took my delusional pills today to say she is wrong, because she clearly isn't wrong on that one. 

I wish her management would let her wake up like that, but they are asskissing people, so i don't expect it. 

It was fun for Piece Of Me, but Domination is kinda ironic for a title for Britney in 2018, i would have reject it without even thinking, because we all know she is not even dominate anything: Music, dancing, singing and the list goes on. 

She does dominate the music and always will tho. There isn’t a single person who doesn’t know who Britney is, whether the stuff they think is bad or good.

On 11/8/2018 at 1:38 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Just yesterday I was watching a video you did reviewing the FFT rehearsals. Was that the last time they contacted you for something like that? 

"She sings live for most of it". Jordan fooled by those pre-recorded vocals, I see. :jfallonlol:

On 11/9/2018 at 3:05 AM, Xroyal88 said:

I turned 30 in june. Finally made it to the #30sClub with Britney lol

:pumped:

On 11/9/2018 at 2:15 PM, Xroyal88 said:

I remember differently then, or maybe youre drawn to the drama lol... back then i could at least get through the comments section, these days people are just too viscious lol. I can rarely partake in any discussion on here without someone coming for my weave and i still have no idea why lol. But it is what it is... a few people do agree with me tho... definitely simpler times a decade ago.

Yes, it took me a little bit to get used to it. But when I first started, chilllldt!

13 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

She does dominate the music and always will tho. There isn’t a single person who doesn’t know who Britney is, whether the stuff they think is bad or good.

I like her music, i really do and also the newest stuff, but nah her legacy is what makes people want to see piece of me, it's a greatest hits show isn't it? it's not her current work, that stopped after i would say Work ***** / Scream & Shout.

On 11/9/2018 at 3:53 PM, Spearsfan said:

Just looking at the Friday in the first week isn’t even half sold out more like any going past. If you look they actually have made sections not available on week days. So they are going to have less tickets on sale so they can say it sold out. 

No way is anyone saying more tickets won’t be sold or certain shows won’t sell out but her show isn’t selling great compared to other shows and because of Pom. 

Well I'll just say, on second thought, if Britney insists on putting herself out there like that, she definitely should be subject to criticism.

It certainly wouldn't be 'kicking someone while there down' at all because so much is being paid to an already wealthy person.

It would be true that there are plenty of ways her show could be as great as her past shows (1999-2004) if she is really a creative person or cared about her career enough to surround herself with creative people.

On 11/9/2018 at 8:15 PM, Xroyal88 said:

They say that the brain represses bad experiences to "protect" itself so that's why we mostly only remember the good stuff from the past. :mhm: I'm not saying everything back then was bad, there were good people on here as well, but it's a lot more tame today. To be fair, a loooot more users were checking up on this message board 10 years ago so there was more content as well.

10 hours ago, breathe. said:

They say that the brain represses bad experiences to "protect" itself so that's why we mostly only remember the good stuff from the past. :mhm: I'm not saying everything back then was bad, there were good people on here as well, but it's a lot more tame today. To be fair, a loooot more users were checking up on this message board 10 years ago so there was more content as well.

They can say what they wanna say lol, i dont repress ****. I dont live a fairy tale life, **** happens and the world is an ugly place. Lol. I remember a lot of shadiness from gaga fans (specifically gagadaily users) but overall my time on Exhale was entertaining and fun. These days i rarely comment, and usually only to reply to others. But i do have an incredibly soft spot for Britney and I'll always defend her. I have a Britney inspired tattoo, lol, shes just my queen. They dont call us the Britney Army for nothing, we defend her at all costs lol... but the dynamics have definitely changed around exhell... maybe its the new blood? Lol

32 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

They can say what they wanna say lol, i dont repress ****. I dont live a fairy tale life, **** happens and the world is an ugly place. Lol. I remember a lot of shadiness from gaga fans (specifically gagadaily users) but overall my time on Exhale was entertaining and fun. These days i rarely comment, and usually only to reply to others. But i do have an incredibly soft spot for Britney and I'll always defend her. I have a Britney inspired tattoo, lol, shes just my queen. They dont call us the Britney Army for nothing, we defend her at all costs lol... but the dynamics have definitely changed around exhell... maybe its the new blood? Lol

What’s your Britney inspired tattoo like? 

I’m a Gaga fan myself, but nowhere near as crazy as those rabid fans you speak of. Like, the way some of her fans get is just off-putting, like that whole attempt to sabotage the Venom movie was tacky as hell. Not a good look...

4 hours ago, Khoazie said:

What’s your Britney inspired tattoo like? 

I’m a Gaga fan myself, but nowhere near as crazy as those rabid fans you speak of. Like, the way some of her fans get is just off-putting, like that whole attempt to sabotage the Venom movie was tacky as hell. Not a good look...

Well its 3 stars and If u Seek Amy. A lot of people think I wanted it because the underlying message (F. U. C. K. ME) But no lol. I like it for a lot of different reasons. One being- its not what meets the eye- its clever, a little naughty, a little misunderstood. Lol... kinda like me... haha. But the way its arranged reminded me a little of a circus theme, its just very Britney and very me. I wanted to do a portrait tattoo of the vma slave performance... but If u seek Amy seemed a little more subtle. 

Archived