Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Jordan Miller

6 hours ago, senammoises said:

You know I wonder when Britney is gonna start sing some **** live and shut their mouths out. I mean all this is because Britney lypsyncs and we all know that. 

she already adressed this issue in a tabloid somewhere far away in asia by saying that she always sings live tho :roflney:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, CrackthatWhip said:

An entire album came out two years ago and a buzz single the year before. Where the hell have you been sweetie? 

hahaha selling an 2 years old album for a tour with not mainstream hits sound TOUGH! moreover if you do not do more promotion...

lets see.. opening night still at 60% of capacity :britstare11:

14 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

also.. y'all.. let's be happy that the tickets aren't selling well.. perhaps they will cut the show short instead of milking it for 4 years.. :yeaok:

I have this feeling that if Vegas do not work anymore she may go on retirement...
I do not know if she would have the stamina for doing another huge comeback to GP and touring like old days...

I KNOW.. sounds paranoic and that breaks my heart to think of that, but maybe is what she wants.. and what she needs :yeahsure:

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It is logical but no other team and artist have been so merciless as team Britney. 

Her team literally used she was making the most for promo as the show. Then the announcement comes around and Britney doesn’t seemed involved at all. They post a video to show she is. 

All of this criticizing isn’t just for the show not selling out right away I feel. It’s about everything they have done and not done these past 7 years. Larry himself said they won’t promote or do new music because they don’t need it. 

They gave up on Glory the fans that just want new music won’t get new music and 85% of this fan base is unhappy. Random nobodies are noticing now.

But here the media also has its own fault. I remember how they were ALWAYS praising her for basically doing ****, just because "oh, poor Britney... She has gone through so much... Look at her now, she's still doing her thing. Good for her!"

And I'm talking mostly about POM. 

3 hours ago, Chris88 said:

The people who say it should have been made in a more constructive way, Britney is not a child! It feels like she's made out of sugar or something. Those points have been made on exhale and people are starting to publicly address her stiffness and the rest, it's not called hating or dragging, it's just stating facts.

I hope the people who are hurt by this woman's remarks are able to take criticism from someone in their entourage without feeling attacked or something. :zoomzoom:

Her team & the media have been playing the "oh, poor Britney, she's sensible" card for way too long. There are/were artists who took waaaay more **** than Britney did. Even during the breakdown, no one was forcing her to leave her house at night and go shopping in f**king gas stations, barefoot and wearing a pink wig. It's time she takes responsibility for what she did, act like a 37 yo adult and get her act together. If not, just accept the criticism and career decline.

What frustrates me is that this woman can still be top notch on stage and show everyone her beautiful voice (with some proper training, too). Instead, she prefers the easy way... 

29 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I have this feeling that if Vegas do not work anymore she may go on retirement...
I do not know if she would have the stamina for doing another huge comeback to GP and touring like old days...

I KNOW.. sounds paranoic and that breaks my heart to think of that, but maybe is what she wants.. and what she needs :yeahsure:

if that's what she truly wants then I don't mind retirement at all.. :yeaok:

43 minutes ago, Summer-Son said:

But here the media also has its own fault. I remember how they were ALWAYS praising her for basically doing ****, just because "oh, poor Britney... She has gone through so much... Look at her now, she's still doing her thing. Good for her!"

And I'm talking mostly about POM. 

I agree. 

I feel like some of the major magazines were paid to say good stuff about it. 

What made them change is beyond me. Maybe more ppl are catching on to how bad things have gotten. I personally wouldn’t harass her social media with my complaints now but I deff have noticed more fan complaints on Instagram. Instagram is huge so more ppl in general are seeing ppl upset. 

1 hour ago, Summer-Son said:

Her team & the media have been playing the "oh, poor Britney, she's sensible" card for way too long. There are/were artists who took waaaay more **** than Britney did. Even during the breakdown, no one was forcing her to leave her house at night and go shopping in f**king gas stations, barefoot and wearing a pink wig. It's time she takes responsibility for what she did, act like a 37 yo adult and get her act together. If not, just accept the criticism and career decline.

What frustrates me is that this woman can still be top notch on stage and show everyone her beautiful voice (with some proper training, too). Instead, she prefers the easy way... 

You said everything tbh. :sobbing: The victim card is way too old now and everyone has problems. 

7 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It is logical but no other team and artist have been so merciless as team Britney. 

Her team literally used she was making the most for promo as the show. Then the announcement comes around and Britney doesn’t seemed involved at all. They post a video to show she is. 

All of this criticizing isn’t just for the show not selling out right away I feel. It’s about everything they have done and not done these past 7 years. Larry himself said they won’t promote or do new music because they don’t need it. 

They gave up on Glory the fans that just want new music won’t get new music and 85% of this fan base is unhappy. Random nobodies are noticing now.

Correction: RCA gave up on Glory

I think every person praising this blonde chick for what she said should have the life slapped out of them.

Negativity never gets one far in life and Britney never been one to entertain negativity from anyone. 

This lady will most likely be out of a job because most celebs will not want to be interviewed by her.

12 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Correction: RCA gave up on Glory

I see this too. Tbh i don't see Britney being like "oh we released two singles time to not care again." Just look at how DYWCO and Clumsy seem to be the songs she liked to perform the most at POM. I believe for sure she would've liked DYWCO as a single.

Like with BJ, she and Larry thought for sure Alien would be a single, both BJ and Glory got bad promo.

41 minutes ago, Commotion said:

I see this too. Tbh i don't see Britney being like "oh we released two singles time to not care again." Just look at how DYWCO and Clumsy seem to be the songs she liked to perform the most at POM. I believe for sure she would've liked DYWCO as a single.

Like with BJ, she and Larry thought for sure Alien would be a single, both BJ and Glory got bad promo.

It’s not the record label, it’s Britney. For example, Make Me video fail was all Britney. For a while there, it seemed there wouldn’t even be a second single off Glory. It was released in November - 3 months after the album dropped with NO promo. None. Britney doesn’t even talk about her music or seem to know how to describe anything without simply stating it’s ‘cool’ or ‘interesting’

And then there’s Britney Jean, an album full of filler after filler with terrible vocals and productions. None of it would have ever been a hit. Perfume could have had an amazing video and still not have been a hit. Alien would have flopped. There were simply no other tracks on the album that would have worked as a single.

And well, I guess RCA is partly to blame because they heard the album before it was released and gave it the seal of approval, but it’s mostly Britney. 

50 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I think every person praising this blonde chick for what she said should have the life slapped out of them.

Negativity never gets one far in life and Britney never been one to entertain negativity from anyone. 

This lady will most likely be out of a job because most celebs will not want to be interviewed by her.

Facing reality is not negative. She is stating it how it is. She did not tell a single lie. 

What’s negative, cappybot, is acting like you and pretending that Britney is still the best performer in the world and slaying left and right. It’s also delusional. :heresthetea:

2 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

It’s not the record label, it’s Britney. For example, Make Me video fail was all Britney. For a while there, it seemed there wouldn’t even be a second single off Glory. It was released in November - 3 months after the album dropped with NO promo. None. Britney doesn’t even talk about her music or seem to know how to describe anything without simply stating it’s ‘cool’ or ‘interesting’

And then there’s Britney Jean, an album full of filler after filler with terrible vocals and productions. None of it would have ever been a hit. Perfume could have had an amazing video and still not have been a hit. Alien would have flopped. There were simply no other tracks on the album that would have worked as a single.

And well, I guess RCA is partly to blame because they heard the album before it was released and gave it the seal of approval, but it’s mostly Britney. 

Britney is also rich. Yes, she is in a cship but having a hit would only benefit her career. She could invest herself. 

Why would a record company invest money into a huge promo scheme if the artist doesn’t care to contribute. It’s stupid. 

14 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Please come from under that rock you love under

She did a lot of promo for Glory

Archived