Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

Jordan Miller

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, I’m starting to get worried. :decisions: what if Domination is actually less than half of our expectations and there’s not even new music to promote it? What if it’s less successful than POM? What if NOT EVEN FANS WILL SUPPORT IT? 

I wonder if Britney actually even cares to sing live, dance and do her best on stage. We haven’t got DWAD-ONYX level of vocals,dancing and promotion since 2004. What is happening? I just want her label to wake up and release a single with lots of promo.

1 minute ago, Ashwin said:

That was disgusting.

:tifflmao: Y’all wanna be sensitive now but the same exact **** is spoken on here about Brit. Britney can’t sing, dance,  or entertain anymore. She is a nostalgia act who is a shell of herself. It’s all Britney’s fault her fans and the GP view her this way. She could reinvent herself but she chooses to lip synch and zumba dance on stage because she’s lazy and comfortable. Shame. :qtbrit:

20 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

lol you're on a britney forum, using a britney profile photo, with her initials in your username lol

:cackling:

Britard - will always kiss Britney’s ***, no matter how much she destroys her legacy, and how much mediocrity she puts out. 

Being a fan - will always love Britney, but won’t put up with any **** that Britney and her team puts out

Archived