Who Approved This? E! News Mercilessly Drags Britney

14 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

It’s not the record label, it’s Britney. For example, Make Me video fail was all Britney. For a while there, it seemed there wouldn’t even be a second single off Glory. It was released in November - 3 months after the album dropped with NO promo. None. Britney doesn’t even talk about her music or seem to know how to describe anything without simply stating it’s ‘cool’ or ‘interesting’

And then there’s Britney Jean, an album full of filler after filler with terrible vocals and productions. None of it would have ever been a hit. Perfume could have had an amazing video and still not have been a hit. Alien would have flopped. There were simply no other tracks on the album that would have worked as a single.

And well, I guess RCA is partly to blame because they heard the album before it was released and gave it the seal of approval, but it’s mostly Britney. 

Please come from under that rock you love under

She did a lot of promo for Glory

• Like 3

You know, I’m starting to get worried. :decisions: what if Domination is actually less than half of our expectations and there’s not even new music to promote it? What if it’s less successful than POM? What if NOT EVEN FANS WILL SUPPORT IT? 

I wonder if Britney actually even cares to sing live, dance and do her best on stage. We haven’t got DWAD-ONYX level of vocals,dancing and promotion since 2004. What is happening? I just want her label to wake up and release a single with lots of promo.

• Like 5