Britney and coffee

stateofgracebritney

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I tried starbucks once and i didnt like it. And every time i want to re try it there are too many people and choices and expensive

i prefer caribou coffee they have a member rewards app and I accumulate points fairly quickly to get free coffee.:jumpney:

35 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I tried starbucks once and i didnt like it. And every time i want to re try it there are too many people and choices and expensive

Starbucks is okay but imo it's overrated and can be expensive. I prefer Costa Coffee (which is a coffee chain in the UK)

25 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Girl idk where you live but in New England no one goes to Dunkin for doughnuts :mcorangu: We only go for the coffee! 

Some of us prefer Dunkin's doughnuts to Krispy Kreme's because we prefer cake-type doughnuts over "I put glaze on the glaze, watch it glaze."

;) (I do like their Boston Cream donuts, tho.)

3b8bda19308a0fe8f07ad5acb1c3fc31.jpg

(I wish I could find the gif of Fe announcing that her Starbucks has kicked in while she dances, but its lost somewhere on my blog.)

7 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Some of us prefer Dunkin's doughnuts to Krispy Kreme's because we prefer cake-type doughnuts over "I put glaze on the glaze, watch it glaze."

3b8bda19308a0fe8f07ad5acb1c3fc31.jpg

(I wish I could find the gif of Fe announcing that her Starbucks has kicked in while she dances, but its lost somewhere on my blog.)

This picture is awesome tbh, while Britney is a huge millionaire that could buy only the fanciest of foods and drinks, waiting on a line for a Starbucks in casual clothes. CASUAL CLOTHES FOR AVERAGE COFFEE. This is what a humble celebrity is to me 

24 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate when it comes to doughnuts :evilpatrick: haven't met one I haven't liked yet!

55 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Girl idk where you live but in New England no one goes to Dunkin for doughnuts :mcorangu: We only go for the coffee! 

Lol I live in the UK and there's not very many Dunkin Donuts here (there's only one in London where I am). I just always thought of it as a doughnut place.

10 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate when it comes to doughnuts :evilpatrick: haven't met one I haven't liked yet!

:hahayea: You and me both!

24 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Lmfao at y’all saying Starbucks is expensive  and overrated while I don’t even have one in my city :selenerz: 

i need to travel to a big town when I want Starbucks, that’s the only way to have it :selenerz: how sad is that :crying1:

Actually, I'm half surprised and half not? The very first Buffy episode describes Sunnydale as a "one Starbucks town", which was used in context to mean nothing went on there at all, as opposed to a city or two that would have two or more. Its even a thing in GPS; if the town doesn't have a Starbucks, skip it for the next one.

But I am very sad for you! Coffee wise, its... good? I mean, it is expensive for what it is, but its not bad. (You can still find cheaper gourmet coffee, though!) I hope you get to try it at least once, if you haven't already!

29 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Actually, I'm half surprised and half not? The very first Buffy episode describes Sunnydale as a "one Starbucks town", which was used in context to mean nothing went on there at all, as opposed to a city or two that would have two or more. Its even a thing in GPS; if the town doesn't have a Starbucks, skip it for the next one.

But I am very sad for you! Coffee wise, its... good? I mean, it is expensive for what it is, but its not bad. (You can still find cheaper gourmet coffee, though!) I hope you get to try it at least once, if you haven't already!

I don’t live in a very big city so there’s no Starbucks:selenerz: 

Local coffee shops try to mimic the frappuccinos with success, but I have never tried one from Starbucks itself :crying1: last time I went to a big city I had a pink lemonade but never the coffee:crying3: 

35 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Plus I live in Brazil so Starbucks is only for São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, the biggest cities... goggle it, they’re very nice towns to live in :crying1:

5 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

I don’t live in a very big city so there’s no Starbucks:selenerz: 

Local coffee shops try to mimic the frappuccinos with success, but I have never tried one from Starbucks itself :crying1: last time I went to a big city I had a pink lemonade but never the coffee:crying3: 

1 minute ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Plus I live in Brazil so Starbucks is only for São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, the biggest cities... goggle it, they’re very nice towns to live in :crying1:

Ohhh, I gotcha. (I know of São Paulo and Rio, indeed!) I'm so sorry. :hugs: If it makes you feel any better, the town I live in is so tiny that we don't have one, either. If I take the interstate, I can get one in thirty minutes, lol. (But also, I would also be the one who tried the lemonade over the coffee, lmao!)

50 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Does Cordy say that when she meets Buffy in the hallway? BtVS superfan here but I am french and they did not translate it like that here so can't recall a line like that

Archived