Britney and coffee

stateofgracebritney

Just now, Roger said:

Does Cordy say that when she meets Buffy in the hallway? BtVS superfan here but I am french and they did not translate it like that here so can't recall a line like that

Xander says it when they're all crowding around her during lunch, after she sits down and starts talking to Willow and Jesse and Xander join them.

tumblr_nqwzhjBYjI1qalhmdo3_250.gif

Xander: So, what do you do for fun? What do you like? What are you looking for in a man? Let's hear it.
Jesse: If you have any dark, painful secrets you'd like us to publish?
Buffy: Gee, everyone wants to know about me. How keen.
Xander: Well, not much goes on in a one Starbucks town like Sunnydale. You're pretty big news.
Buffy: I'm not, really.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Ohhh, I gotcha. (I know of São Paulo and Rio, indeed!) I'm so sorry. :hugs: If it makes you feel any better, the town I live in is so tiny that we don't have one, either. If I take the interstate, I can get one in thirty minutes, lol. (But also, I would also be the one who tried the lemonade over the coffee, lmao!)

That’s okay :kiss: i’ve been learning to deal with this lately lol ? 

but now I feel so bad for choosing lemonade over a vanilla latte :wontcry: i’m usually the one in my family who always wants to go to Starbucks in trips to São Paulo, my dad doesn’t like it that much :woopsie: so I had no time to think about my choice I guess ? 

Archived