Boys, Breathe On Me and Do Somethin' will still be on the setlist

Tics

Knee tap

Wardrobe malfunctions

Hair up in a ponytail most nights

Fans will have meltdowns again :orangu: 

1 minute ago, Lauralicious1 said:

I would love to see her do Overprotected! Especially darkchild remix 

I would love to see her performe  Overprotected live again but she doesn't have the attitude to dance it properly and I don't want to ruin that song and memories of its old performances :wontcry:

Hey you guys do you think we will get a documentary to promote domination and hopefully B10? 

It would be shocking if her team did not capitalise on a documentary which could showcase the making of B10 and the new show...I think the way they should market it is the 20th anniversary of her career and showing how far she has come since the release of BOMT. I would it rather be a darker documentary like FTR than the IAM one which was a bit light. 

Thoughts? 

4 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Also it should be a Netflix or YouTube doc, not a traditional tv broadcast 

Definitely agree. To be honest any network would pick this up depending on the way it would go. If if were solely to promote the residency no one would really want it cause it has been done before BUT if it had more depth then yes. 

If it's light and airy I say YT if it's darker Netflix

8 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

I’d be fine with it being lighter like IABJ but with a more in depth look at her whole career and life, not just the new residency. Honestly I’m still shocked they didn’t do one for the end of the residency 

They are lost. I hope they do a documentary to promote the residency. Honestly I think we are getting a new album to coincide with the new residency cause they need to show people that they aren't going to see the same **** they have seen before 

Archived