this is one of the best haircuts and colors she ever had

The Greatest Show

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

you said "she is a type for warm color wheel" people who are on the warm color wheel, have a warm or neutral skin tone. I just said that she doesnt and used the pictures to prove it.  People who are on the warm side of the color wheel have yellow, orange, golden and red undertones not pale skin with pink undertones.

The dress comparisson is because typically people with cool skin tones look better in silver and people with warm skin tones in gold.

She is also pinkish when she is tan because she has pink undertones in her skin.

I never said anything about her tan and hair lightness. Im talking about skin undertones and what hair looks best, You can be black but still have a cool skin tone.

Lupita Nyongo for example is a "cool"

lupita-nyongo-on-role-in-shuga_lg.jpg

and Beyonce is a "warm"

beyonce-red-carpet-5_165302127791.jpg

Also I do agree with you to some degree about the hair.. Britney used ot be so increadibly beautifulthat she could pretty much pull off any hair color. (I loved golden blonde on her)  Its just now with age, bad skin, bad hair and makeup that she cant. Primeney would have rocked that yellow mop (and she did for parts of ITZ)

Ok. Britney does NOT have "bad skin". Look at people you know her age she looks fine.  Her skin is clear and looks good. I think most if the issue is how her self done or rushed makeup clashes with the professional lighting. I am into makeup and I know that the wrong color, finish and SPF etc in foundation can look horrible with lighting. A makeup artist knows this.. she probably doesn't. Her makeup and hair is bad.. no doubt. But she looks great at events when they do her hair and makeup.

1 hour ago, It's Lucky ***** said:

Ok. Britney does NOT have "bad skin". Look at people you know her age she looks fine.  Her skin is clear and looks good. I think most if the issue is how her self done or rushed makeup clashes with the professional lighting. I am into makeup and I know that the wrong color, finish and SPF etc in foundation can look horrible with lighting. A makeup artist knows this.. she probably doesn't. Her makeup and hair is bad.. no doubt. But she looks great at events when they do her hair and makeup.

suure. her skin looks great. Its only bad makeup...

Spoiler

pHrAvtnf_o.jpg4BFD017B00000578-5706037-image-m-87_1525

Like honestly. How old are you guys, do you not understand that people age starting around 27- 30. Some people age faster than others. Most celebs pump themselves full of filler and get surgeries to stay young looking. I have a friend that's 28 and looks 40.. and one thats 36 and looks 25 at the most. Everyone is different. She has had surgeries and procedures, she obviously cares what she looks like. When you get at that age you will feel bad for judging someone so harshly.

22 minutes ago, It's Lucky ***** said:

I see terrible eyeliner and lines from too much_ gone wrong lip filler and or implants.. bad skin no. 

I feel like she uses those basic powder eyeshadows quick all over and its done, 

that could be why it looks messy and not straigt perfect lines or blended different colors on a BASE ..

like when u put an eyeshadow on a dry eyelid.

It's all smudged and patchy, and not blended properly. And she puts it in her tear duct area and the space between her tear duct and nose which is just not good. It literally would not be flattering on anyone. Maybe she thinks it makes her eyes look closer together or hides eye surgery or something.. but when she has her eye makeup lighter in color  or none she looks beautiful.

12 minutes ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

I feel like she uses those basic powder eyeshadows quick all over and its done, 

that could be why it looks messy and not straigt perfect lines or blended different colors on a BASE ..

like when u put an eyeshadow on a dry eyelid.

It's all smudged and patchy, and not blended properly. And she puts it in her tear duct area and the space between her tear duct and nose which is just not good. It literally would not be flattering on anyone. Maybe she thinks it makes her eyes look closer together or hides eye surgery or something.. but when she has her eye makeup lighter in color  or none she looks beautiful.

2 minutes ago, It's Lucky ***** said:

Agree, I posted it somewhere with pics like why the heck would she put the seyeshadow in her upper inner corner wtf, it looks gross on everyone, it should go to outer corner for a nice smokey eyes like a cat

2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

I have always believed that she has complicated skin.May have oily skin, maybe mixed skin?

if we compare her to same age same skin type or origin, (nah jlo or bey) then we can say

1. genetics

2. how healthy is her body inside ( food, vitamins, pure water , medicaments)

3. smoking, 

no need for extra outside care if you sre healthy inside, every toxin goes out from skin

Archived