this is one of the best haircuts and colors she ever had

The Greatest Show

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nels64 said:

I think the color itself is perfect on Ellen, it's just too light. I think in 2016 it was too orange, I would love the first but darker. Like an ashy medium blonde. 

Something more like this:

Britney-Spears-Hair-14.jpg

Notice how it's the same darkness as 2016 but it's less brassy. 

too yellow, too orange and too light all look terrible on her but unfortunatley thats how her hari has been for years now.

I wish she would try a more ashy blonde.. I really would like to know what Taylors hair color would look like on her she has never had a color like that.

e39de832cf447298084b3e30f43f170d.jpg15029600802318cbd6253117d3219db8b7abe482ef393.jpg

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

too yellow, too orange and too light all look terrible on her but unfortunatley thats how her hari has been for years now.

I wish she would try a more ashy blonde.. I really would like to know what Taylors hair color would look like on her she has never had a color like that.

e39de832cf447298084b3e30f43f170d.jpg15029600802318cbd6253117d3219db8b7abe482ef393.jpg

NO. 

britney actually looks good with warm or golden tones, just not washed out piss yellow.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

NO. 

britney actually looks good with warm or golden tones, just not washed out piss yellow.

15 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Agreed

I also liked this color a lot

britney_spears_shape640.jpg?itok=bm6K-Ry

Just stop with that bleached barbie hair, Britney. It doesn't look good and it's anything but healthy.

Ew especially this color is such a bleh plain jane disgusting, rather the brownish

but brown is boring, she is one of a kind that can rock blonde golden with brown eyes and looking like a superstar, every time I had that kind of blonde I screamed that I needed whiter silverish .. of course Im "cool tone skin type" with green eyes but still

13 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

and too much. It looks so heavy. My hair was that long naturally and it was heavy as hell.. I cant imagine what that length and amount of extentions feel like on your scalp.

omg I always wondered, how come ariana grande always wears that aaaaaaass long high thick ponytail and so tight! I would have a migraine everyday and my hair would hurt asf lol

7 hours ago, nels64 said:

I think the color itself is perfect on Ellen, it's just too light. I think in 2016 it was too orange, I would love the first but darker. Like an ashy medium blonde. 

Something more like this:

Britney-Spears-Hair-14.jpg

Notice how it's the same darkness as 2016 but it's less brassy. 

it wasnt brassy it actually really suits her, she is a type for warm color wheel, skintone bit reddish brown eyes darker brown natural hair,

for example I couldnt rock her golden blonde bc im on a "cool color wheel summer type" or what is it called so Im always "silver shampoooo ****" and light ash brown natural

Archived