this is one of the best haircuts and colors she ever had

The Greatest Show

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

it wasnt brassy it actually really suits her, she is a type for warm color wheel

Britney is not warm she is cool. 

She has a lot of pink undertones in her skin.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgnormal_MTVRockTheCradle_BRITLUCY.jpgnormal_vma2008show_283729.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJVrIfMS3QEAaPXrqJ_ZxH4mNR.jpg20090930_britneyspears_250x375.jpg683.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format

Silver looks nicer on her skin than gold

Spoiler

c9a0432c96ba5d3947a8f6eb1fc209ca--silvernormal_07.jpgnormal_20031116_AMA_Arrivals2_49.jpg

Britney-Spears-short-dress-ultra-slinky-

she is very pinkish pale, with dark eyes

Spoiler

article-0-08D52048000005DC-532_468x750.j?m=02&d=20070831&t=2&i=1388424&r=2007-08celebrity%20picture.jpgarticle-2261110-16CC0DC7000005DC-474_634Photos-Britney-Spears-Whose-Womanizer-Nu

and dark somewhat ashy hair.

Spoiler

britney-real.jpgbrit-messy-98-1437696956.jpg?quality=.8&54ed45cfb9f38_-_1999-kevin-mazur-7944314dd42eceaeaa3273602aef81143e4eef0.jpg43A8888A00000578-0-image-a-54_1503978860

Even these articles have her as a cool skin tone:

https://pickypicks.co/blogs/newsfeed/what-skin-tone-are-you-warm-cool-or-neutral

https://minetanbodyskin.com/marqd-beauty-blog/know-thy-self-identifying-your-skin-tone/

https://lovelybeautifulyou.weebly.com/is-your-skin-tone-warm-cool-or-neutral

https://www.mineral-makeup-reviews.com/Cool-or-Warm-Skin-Tone.html

8 hours ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

omg I always wondered, how come ariana grande always wears that aaaaaaass long high thick ponytail and so tight! I would have a migraine everyday and my hair would hurt asf lol

When my hair was ellbow length (for work) I would braid it and then put it in a high bun (i have a round face so I have to) and after work it was actually painfull to let my hair down and I would have to massage my scalp. I always wonder how her scalp doesnt hurt. Also Ariana has a long face she could pull off so many other looks that dont hurt that much.

11 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Britney is not warm she is cool. 

She has a lot of pink undertones in her skin.

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpgmaxresdefault.jpgnormal_MTVRockTheCradle_BRITLUCY.jpgnormal_vma2008show_283729.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJVrIfMS3QEAaPXrqJ_ZxH4mNR.jpg20090930_britneyspears_250x375.jpg683.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=format

Silver looks nicer on her skin than gold

Hide contents

c9a0432c96ba5d3947a8f6eb1fc209ca--silvernormal_07.jpgnormal_20031116_AMA_Arrivals2_49.jpg

Britney-Spears-short-dress-ultra-slinky-

she is very pinkish pale, with dark eyes

Hide contents

article-0-08D52048000005DC-532_468x750.j?m=02&d=20070831&t=2&i=1388424&r=2007-08celebrity%20picture.jpgarticle-2261110-16CC0DC7000005DC-474_634Photos-Britney-Spears-Whose-Womanizer-Nu

and dark somewhat ashy hair.

Hide contents

britney-real.jpgbrit-messy-98-1437696956.jpg?quality=.8&54ed45cfb9f38_-_1999-kevin-mazur-7944314dd42eceaeaa3273602aef81143e4eef0.jpg43A8888A00000578-0-image-a-54_1503978860

Even these articles have her as a cool skin tone:

https://pickypicks.co/blogs/newsfeed/what-skin-tone-are-you-warm-cool-or-neutral

https://minetanbodyskin.com/marqd-beauty-blog/know-thy-self-identifying-your-skin-tone/

https://lovelybeautifulyou.weebly.com/is-your-skin-tone-warm-cool-or-neutral

https://www.mineral-makeup-reviews.com/Cool-or-Warm-Skin-Tone.html

and what did I say? 

- I said she has a pinkish skin tone

- cool 12 blonde or golden 10 blonde is a difference for her NOT comparing silver or gold DRESS LOL

- yeah original Britney if you dont want her to tan anymore is THAT PALE pinkinsh 

and how pale or how tan you are there goes right color of hair.

17 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

When my hair was ellbow length (for work) I would braid it and then put it in a high bun (i have a round face so I have to) and after work it was actually painfull to let my hair down and I would have to massage my scalp. I always wonder how her scalp doesnt hurt. Also Ariana has a long face she could pull off so many other looks that dont hurt that much.

right? My hair is heavy thick, so I like being blonde it kinda lightens the weight of it, I love morning messy haha, but even If I wear a messy bun not too tight after few hours I have to let it down bc my head hurts and hair.... no comment haha

Just now, It'sSandraBitch said:

and what did I say? 

- I said she has a pinkish skin tone

- cool 12 blonde or golden 10 blonde is a difference for her NOT comparing silver or gold DRESS LOL

- yeah original Britney if you dont want her to tan anymore is THAT PALE pinkinsh 

and how pale or how tan you are there goes right color of hair.

you said "she is a type for warm color wheel" people who are on the warm color wheel, have a warm or neutral skin tone. I just said that she doesnt and used the pictures to prove it.  People who are on the warm side of the color wheel have yellow, orange, golden and red undertones not pale skin with pink undertones.

The dress comparisson is because typically people with cool skin tones look better in silver and people with warm skin tones in gold.

She is also pinkish when she is tan because she has pink undertones in her skin.

I never said anything about her tan and hair lightness. Im talking about skin undertones and what hair looks best, You can be black but still have a cool skin tone.

Lupita Nyongo for example is a "cool"

lupita-nyongo-on-role-in-shuga_lg.jpg

and Beyonce is a "warm"

beyonce-red-carpet-5_165302127791.jpg

Also I do agree with you to some degree about the hair.. Britney used ot be so increadibly beautifulthat she could pretty much pull off any hair color. (I loved golden blonde on her)  Its just now with age, bad skin, bad hair and makeup that she cant. Primeney would have rocked that yellow mop (and she did for parts of ITZ)

@The Greatest Show

I know dark or light can be cool or warm,

but with thing that a lot of people said all over years

that Britney is almost the only brown-eyed that can rock blonde hair, and tbh I agree, 

and she always had that warmer blonde, golden blonde, 

and when I compare it to myself...

I could never, I look "sick and weird" with warmer hair colors , I tan perfectly ashy brown, but only face always reddish lol i hate that hahahahahhahh

I wish I had a skin on my face even like on my body :cuteidk:

27 minutes ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

@The Greatest Show

I know dark or light can be cool or warm,

but with thing that a lot of people said all over years

that Britney is almost the only brown-eyed that can rock blonde hair, and tbh I agree, 

and she always had that warmer blonde, golden blonde, 

and when I compare it to myself...

I could never, I look "sick and weird" with warmer hair colors , I tan perfectly ashy brown, but only face always reddish lol i hate that hahahahahhahh

I wish I had a skin on my face even like on my body :cuteidk:

omg I have the same problem. My body is nice and golden and my face is red.. But that just started 2 years ago. Its annoying.

The eyes and hair to me isnt really true... its just about finding the right color and shade.

Spoiler

5376036185_495b6e6085_b.jpg11--gewinner-des-tages---16-9---spoton-aos1.jpg7ca168655eeecc352c7c4d043d7b14c5.jpge9b25b0e7850bbec80aba81a764c8528.jpgEllie-Goulding-AES-129451.jpg51b02367fbbff4f1934b1d7162a077b3.jpgApres-Grey-s-Anatomy-Katherine-Heigl-devjulia-roberts-at-wonder-press-conferencers_600x600-131125154736-600-2jessica-alb438c635be4cd8c361f9d64bf17dc6817.jpglarge.jpgnatural-makeup-for-brown-eyes-and-blonde30170917-ariana-grande-haircuts-.jpgffaa1acd06.jpg

9 hours ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

Ew especially this color is such a bleh plain jane disgusting, rather the brownish

but brown is boring, she is one of a kind that can rock blonde golden with brown eyes and looking like a superstar, every time I had that kind of blonde I screamed that I needed whiter silverish .. of course Im "cool tone skin type" with green eyes but still

I actually find blonde boring, its so basic and typical. 

4 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

Darker hair makes a person look usually more mature and sophisticated, it would make her look her age. 

You know what? My mom is 1,62m tall , smaller than me but bigger sure but symmetrical,

and when she has dark brown it looked meh older , also she likes to wear below shoulders length which is kinda short it also made her look older to NOW when I finally convinced her for longer hair and blonde highlights, omg she looks so amazing and younger fresher just my diva ;o)

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

People here get so stuck in the past because they weren’t fans back then, or weren’t following her. Now they look back and just want her to do it in their stanship if that makes sense. 

what does this have to do with her hair?? we are talking about hair colors that looked nice on her. Also I started this and have been a fan since 1999.

Just now, It'sSandraBitch said:

@WilderWein

haha people always find boring the opposite what they dont have.

Brown for me was always boring as hell, too nice and too naive and like a helmet, just a dark thing over your head

and I hate winter and love summer so another reason why i love blonde hah

I always want what I dont have. when Im blonde I want to be brown and vise versa lol

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

I always want what I dont have. when Im blonde I want to be brown and vise versa lol

Exactly. all.the.damn.time

After a long time highlights im tired of being unable to do it myself and paying tons for my hairdresser, then I go to full blonde , like it for a while then I want highlights back, but lowlights doesnt work, and then sometimes I go brown all over wooow change.. and then omg meh plain jane boring 

I always come back to blonde hahaha

1 minute ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

Exactly. all.the.damn.time

After a long time highlights im tired of being unable to do it myself and paying tons for my hairdresser, then I go to full blonde , like it for a while then I want highlights back, but lowlights doesnt work, and then sometimes I go brown all over wooow change.. and then omg meh plain jane boring 

I always come back to blonde hahaha

same but Im a natural ashy blonde and I feel like brown just never looks right on me. But when I dont have it... i really want it lol.

Archived