Vocal Coach Reaction

bspearsMJfan5

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

Have any of you seen this video?

Vocal coach and Youtuber Tristan Paredes reaction to Britney's best singing moments Youtube video. He surprisingly gives her a lot of credit!!! He doesn't shame her, and expands on her vocal changes and why. What are your thoughts?? :thinkney: I hope he makes future videos about her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2p6K_leXVo

Yeah I have and I keep requesting Britney videos since people still think he knows what he's talking about, but he doesn't react to more.

10 hours ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

. He surprisingly gives her a lot of credit!!! He doesn't shame her, and expands on her vocal changes and why. 

Yea, because the only people hating o her vocals are haters and everyday people who dont know **** about singing.

2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

He is very positive about everyone no matter how bad. You can tell he is scared to piss off fan bases.

I actually really enjoy people looking at her more natural tone, so I don't think he had much to fault her for here. If it was analyzing the more recent efforts, I'd be interested to get his take on her forcing that voice. Personally I didn't like her vocals as a really young child (Starsearch era) - yes, it was big and broad but she sounded so much better pre-Jive when she was 14/15.

Archived