How many "Britney" Traits do YOU have ?

It'sSandraBitch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have blonde hair, I have tons of anxiety and am super shy around people and terrified to talk to anyone, I am always chewing gum no matter where I'm at, I'm from the south and have the accent and also same age as Britney, love the beach, say cool way too much in response to anyone and I work out like crazy and then go through phases where I am completely lazy kind like someone else mentioned above:kiss:

Lmao I totally forgot, I remember exactly when low rise pants and jeans came and I was loving it, and ever since then I wear it all.the.time! I don't care what's trendy I'm kind of like stuck in 90s and love the way everything was back then, never wore high waisted (upsets my stomach tbh) and tank top, shorts, flip flops and long messy blonde hair is my fave lol :cuteidk:

I also used to dance and lip synch to Brit's songs and record myself and also made a Slave 4u bra ooooooomigod that was fun hahahaha:OMGney:

Archived