How many "Britney" Traits do YOU have ?

It'sSandraBitch

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

the problem is I get fat every f**king time lol. Its frustrating. :mhm: I put in so much hard work and end up being in great shape and then I just throw it all away and become a bed whale that lives off of KFC and Ice cream. :selenerz: Its so predictable but I still havent figured out how to stop the cylce. FYI its always the time when Im on here non stop. :selenerz:

Post a pics :demi:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

the problem is I get fat every f**king time lol. Its frustrating. :mhm: I put in so much hard work and end up being in great shape and then I just throw it all away and become a bed whale that lives off of KFC and Ice cream. :selenerz: Its so predictable but I still havent figured out how to stop the cylce. FYI its always the time when Im on here non stop. :selenerz:

SAME. Same...I can't keep it consistent.  And I stress eat--Popeyes is like crack to me...:yesplease: .  It takes a lot of effort.   Also, like Brit Brit I'm what you call a "social introvert."  If I'm in the right mood/mind, I can kiki.  But I need to recharge and retreat, or I get burnt out.  People wear me out.  I , need, me.

I'm also very anxious like she is, especially when talking to/messaging and meeting new people. And I hate talking to big crowds of people (I've had to do it in the past, had some presentation assignments last year and I was so nervous for them even though one of them was a group presentation, I get very shaky too). 

I'm also really lazy. Atm I'm unemployed (I graduated university 2 months ago) and so far I just laze around the house, doing nothing when I could be doing something. But that's not to say I'm not trying to find a job (I've applied to like 16 so far but no one is getting back to me. It's hard when you have a degree in journalism lol)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I'm also very anxious like she is, especially when talking to/messaging and meeting new people. And I hate talking to big crowds of people (I've had to do it in the past, had some presentation assignments last year and I was so nervous for them even though one of them was a group presentation, I get very shaky too). 

I'm also really lazy. Atm I'm unemployed (I graduated university 2 months ago) and so far I just laze around the house, doing nothing when I could be doing something. But that's not to say I'm not trying to find a job (I've applied to like 16 so far but no one is getting back to me. It's hard when you have a degree in journalism lol)

Try being an artist, I studied film and photography and it’s a struggle getting work. Only the talkative and socialable people get jobs, I’m like Britney and don’t talk about my talents or undersell them while another guy talks out of his *** but I know I can do better but he gets the job in the end because he comes off more eloquently than me.

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Try being an artist, I studied film and photography and it’s a struggle getting work. Only the talkative and socialable people get jobs, I’m like Britney and don’t talk about my talents or undersell them while another guy talks out of his *** but I know I can do better but he gets the job in the end because he comes off more eloquently than me.

Yeah it sucks, but some people on my course have got jobs already but I guess they were just lucky. I feel like giving up but my friends have told me not to (literally today lol). So I'll keep trying even if it takes a lifetime and having to get a normal job as a sales assistant or something for the time being. 

19 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think think this is well put. Like Britney we’d rather have our work speak for itself and it kinda works to our disadvantage even though we are more talented

I picked up her laugh, I also purse my lips and put my fingers too them when my anxiety is acting up. I’ve also started frying my voice when I talk like she does, which has been really noticeable since I started smoking. And i also do that squinting/batting eyes and shaking your head thing she does when she hears something stupid. I also have honestly started calling everything “cool” which bothers me cause I used to have a much better vocabulary. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Yeah it sucks, but some people on my course have got jobs already but I guess they were just lucky. I feel like giving up but my friends have told me not to (literally today lol). So I'll keep trying even if it takes a lifetime and having to get a normal job as a sales assistant or something for the time being. 

Yeah it’s hard but I kinda knew coming into this that I won’t be well off but I enjoy it and  won’t stop doing it. I’m photographing kids which is not what I imagined myself doing but at least it’s still photography. I need to look for a day job too. That’s why I feel like POM is like her day job lol

5 hours ago, Khoazie said:

SAME. Same...I can't keep it consistent.  And I stress eat--Popeyes is like crack to me...:yesplease: .  It takes a lot of effort.   Also, like Brit Brit I'm what you call a "social introvert."  If I'm in the right mood/mind, I can kiki.  But I need to recharge and retreat, or I get burnt out.  People wear me out.  I , need, me.

When I'm stressing I can barely eat, which I hate because I'm hungry all the time.

As I see, admit it or not y'all we're all kind of related to Brit by being mostly introverted (not everyone) but I see a lot.

I'm also introverted + anxiety, defeinitely need recharging alone time after socializing whatever it is, but still able to be crazy and have fun, but then again, quieeeeeeeet me time 

3 minutes ago, It'sSandraBitch said:

When I'm stressing I can barely eat, which I hate because I'm hungry all the time.

As I see, admit it or not y'all we're all kind of related to Brit by being mostly introverted (not everyone) but I see a lot.

I'm also introverted + anxiety, defeinitely need recharging alone time after socializing whatever it is, but still able to be crazy and have fun, but then again, quieeeeeeeet me time 

Oh I need alone time to recharge or else I start hating humankind 

25 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah it’s hard but I kinda knew coming into this that I won’t be well off but I enjoy it and  won’t stop doing it. I’m photographing kids which is not what I imagined myself doing but at least it’s still photography. I need to look for a day job too. That’s why I feel like POM is like her day job lol

Yeah same, I want to do showbiz reporting and that’s the work experience I did last year for my uni’s student publication but I’ve had to broaden my outlook a bit since graduating. As most journalism jobs aren’t showbiz related lol. You’ll never see me be a sports/business journo though as I know nothing about either topic haha. Either way I’m happy for you and your photography :) 

Whenever I have a presentation I lipsync to my 1999's words so I don't get out of breath, but I'm constantly fixing my ponytail throughout the duration of the meeting. Jk :sendinglove:

I find myself doing this a lot :idkney: Like, I don't bite my fingernails, nor fingertips, I just put my fingers on my lips all the time, especially when I'm stressed or hurried or worried about something, and people would ask me things and I answer like that :idkney: with the hand on my mouth.

I think I also do a lot of her X Factor disgust facial expressions.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10077-1348239969-21

Britney-Spears-Disgusted-Reaction-Americ

Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif?resize=50

and this one lol

111ddf27f5ab450f501155c0793b3b34.gif

Archived