How many "Britney" Traits do YOU have ?

It'sSandraBitch

I wanted to ask y'all how many Britney traits do you have that you realized? 

Thinking, doing, personal views, physical, or accustomed ones from being a stan for a long time? :pumped:

I feel similarity with, being a Sag, body shape, anxiety, the tongue thing while talking, being goofy/childish excitement lol,:wooney:

and of course accustomed body movements/ dance moves while doing whatever :flawless:hahahah 

What about you? :dorkney:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I purse my lips when I'm anxious/miserable

I play with my hands a lot when I'm uncomfortable/anxious just like she used to do between 2011-2013

Lately I've started licking just my top lip and then pursing my lips right after, just like she does cause of her new lips which is weird af (watch carpool if u don't remember)

I used to bite my nails too in like 2011 but thankfully I managed to stop that very soon and now my hands look great :hahayea:

49 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

same here. :selenerz: I have months were im ridiculously driven and motivated and then I basically just sit around and do nothing for a couple of months and then the cycle repeats itself.

aww, but at least yours is a cycle.. I'm stuck in an endless loop of being a lazy ****.. I'm surprised I finished school with such great results because all I do is watch Netflix and play video games.. :umok:

8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

aww, but at least yours is a cycle.. I'm stuck in an endless loop of being a lazy ****.. I'm surprised I finished school with such great results because all I do is watch Netflix and play video games.. :umok:

Yeah but my lazy is ridiculously lazy lol. I go from working out 3 hours a day, taking piano lessons and learingin languages to lying in bed for 4 months and being so lazy that I actually online shop everything despite living next to a grocery store... like its 2 minutes if I walk but I still have someone shop for me and bring it over. :selenerz::selenerz:

25 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Yeah but my lazy is ridiculously lazy lol. I go from working out 3 hours a day, taking piano lessons and learingin languages to lying in bed for 4 months and being so lazy that I actually online shop everything despite living next to a grocery store... like its 2 minutes if I walk but I still have someone shop for me and bring it over. :selenerz::selenerz:

Aww , but being a Queen of irregularity is completely OK :o) If your body needs it why not ;)

Just now, It'sSandraBitch said:

Aww , but being a Queen of irregularity is completely OK :o) If your body needs it why not ;)

the problem is I get fat every f**king time lol. Its frustrating. :mhm: I put in so much hard work and end up being in great shape and then I just throw it all away and become a bed whale that lives off of KFC and Ice cream. :selenerz: Its so predictable but I still havent figured out how to stop the cylce. FYI its always the time when Im on here non stop. :selenerz:

10 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the problem is I get fat every f**king time lol. Its frustrating. :mhm: I put in so much hard work and end up being in great shape and then I just throw it all away and become a bed whale that lives off of KFC and Ice cream. :selenerz: Its so predictable but I still havent figured out how to stop the cylce. FYI its always the time when Im on here non stop. :selenerz:

Aww, I would tell you don´t worry, or change it for just a little bit, not making it 4 months but 4 example 3 months, just slowly going where you want, no hurry, just progressing to make you feel happier about this :)

I used to workout like crazy every other day, heavy lifting, I still do, but I am more like " whatever a little fat here and there for the winter munching and enjoying that stupid season lol, and for spring summer and autumn just a great body overall. haha  so I know what you are talking about, defeinitely a song for both of us Up N Down with weight ahha:makeitrain:

Lol I drag her for being so awkward in interviews and her difficulty constructing cohesive sentences but in real life that’s me. If I’m not comfortable with you I overthink whatever I say that it comes out like I’m dumb. It’s the anxiety I guess?

i do feel like I was more confident when I was younger kind of similar to britney now.

I have really goofy silly almost child-like moments but there are moments when I’m totally feeling myself and act like hot ****.

I’ve picked up Britney’s awkward freestyle moves when I go out dancing.

also her laugh, i can go from that giddy cute laugh she does or that dry one at the end of me Against the music.

also, when  I don’t know what to say I say “cool” a lot and “amazing”

Archived