Does this bother anyone else about Slave??

The Greatest Show

Even when she does the OG choreo as well as she can these days it just looks so off..

like compare this part. Why is her head/neck  and whole upper body so stiff?? it looks like she is trying to compensate by hopping up and down but it just looks jerky..

with this

also the part after "now watch me" she used to not bend down all the way like in the music video but it still looked so smoothe

now she does this weird knee bend and it just looks so jerky and off. Even on good nights it just looks wonky and wrong.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She rushes most of the moves. 

She doesn’t commit completely. 

The first part is strong but after the bend she just sort of spasms around. 

Its like this with every move basically which is why her dancers look good and she looks a mess while doing choreo

On top of that ppl on here use these spasms to say the show is great because she is energetic.

16 minutes ago, whoisit said:

femme fataleney did slave choreo better than pomney i really can't with fans saying pomney is so great.

I don’t get it. She should be slaying. She had the same location to practice and master for five years. Like it just proves she can’t get any better. BBMA must have been a one in a million chance of being as good as it was. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t get it. She should be slaying. She had the same location to practice and master for five years. Like it just proves she can’t get any better. BBMA must have been a one in a million chance of being as good as it was. 

look at this 

Femme fatale really wasn't that bad it actually looks ****. yeah her body isn't on top but her choreo looks more relaxed less stressed and she actually finished these moves unlike pom.

2 minutes ago, whoisit said:

look at this 

Femme fatale really wasn't that bad it actually looks ****. yeah her body isn't on top but her choreo looks more relaxed less stressed and she actually finished these moves unlike pom.

I think fftney is bad as well. It’s bad for different reasons. 

She does more of the movements though. 

So strange 

17 minutes ago, whoisit said:

look at this 

she basically looks like what I imagine primeney would have looked like if she had gained some weight and been really really tired. It wasnt amazing but she did the choreo and was smooth and relaxed instead of twitchy.

Just now, TiagoJGS said:

you look wrong gurl lol

get a life...

and you look blind..

Just now, Via Infinito said:

I just gave u 3 times she did right

and it still proves my point exactly... weird knee bending that shouldnt be there. Also can you maybe post all of them in 1 Post its f**king annoying to have 5 seperate posts and honestly makes me want to not click them.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah unforttunaltey this is how she does it most of the time. If she cant bother to be consistant it her fault. I wont bother looking 2 hours for a "good" version.

U didnt attend the show did u?

it’s 90 minutes of constant dancing,

I was there, it’s f**king intense 

my O2 date was the 24/08 and her toxic break was sloppy so was crazy,

but then she went in during clumsy, womanizer and do somethin’ 

all that matters is her energy was amazing throughout the show, a floppy bits here and there is perfectly fine

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

and you look blind..

and it still proves my point exactly... weird knee bending that shouldnt be there. Also can you maybe post all of them in 1 Post its f**king annoying to have 5 seperate posts and honestly makes me want to not click them.

Her choreos evolve all the time

The way she did the break in circus, FFT, Pom 1.0, Pom 2.0 are all abit different 

it’s not the original move exactly 

and im on mobile so this shitty site doesnt embed the vids properly

at least appreciate the fact that now she does the move with conviction, full arm movements and actually dip down during the turn and not just do it minimally like in Circus tour

Archived