Does this bother anyone else about Slave??

The Greatest Show

Just now, Via Infinito said:

Her choreos evolve all the time

The way she did the break in circus, FFT, Pom 1.0, Pom 2.0 are all abit different 

it’s not the original move exactly 

and im on mobile so this shitty site doesnt embed the vids properly

at least appreciate the fact that now she does the move with conviction, full arm movements and actually dip down during the turn and not just do it minimally like in Circus tour

yeah I know... my point is the way she is currently doing it is ****.  I would rather she completes the moves, do them smooth instead of rushed and doesnt do that weird bend down with the knee bit becaue that ruins it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, whoisit said:

look at this 

Femme fatale really wasn't that bad it actually looks ****. yeah her body isn't on top but her choreo looks more relaxed less stressed and she actually finished these moves unlike pom.

She's doing the bare minimum there and instead of belly dancing she has a hand spasm... 

2 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

yeah I know... my point is the way she is currently doing it is ****.  I would rather she completes the moves, do them smooth instead of rushed and doesnt do that weird bend down with the knee bit becaue that ruins it.

The way the dancers do it look even shittier lmfao

i think they robotized that particular break

There was literally only a few times on this 2018 tour where she executed the breakdown well - in that video in the OP, she doesn't throw her head to the side for a start. IIRC, she only started lowering her body during the "GET IT, GET IT, GET IT" part during the Asian tour last year. When she does it properly, I think it looks smoother than the dancers - the BBMA one was done really well. She has this tendency to just rush through the moves a lot of times, especially during breathing/panting portion of the song where she just half-***** the turn, every.single.time.

The day of the video you chose she missed a particular move in the the middle which made it look off, but in other dates she is doing it completely.

Primeney was another person dancing wise completely so Im just happy she still keeps the choreo for her fans and nostalgia, she still is ok at it, just not perfect (and she must be f**king BORED of doing it the same since 2001)

And I was at that show of the video (she was on fire the rest of the show though), and that was the moment I was waiting for the most haha, so kinda bad she missed it but I still feel very lucky for that day in general.

20 minutes ago, JeagleP said:

The day of the video you chose she missed a particular move in the the middle which made it look off, but in other dates she is doing it completely.

Primeney was another person dancing wise completely so Im just happy she still keeps the choreo for her fans and nostalgia, she still is ok at it, just not perfect (and she must be f**king BORED of doing it the same since 2001)

And I was at that show of the video (she was on fire the rest of the show though), and that was the moment I was waiting for the most haha, so kinda bad she missed it but I still feel very lucky for that day in general.

there have been plenty of videos here of her "slaying" the breakdown where she is also doing it "wrong" :slowdown:

Archived