So, why did Chase Benz (the dancer) stopped following Britney on Instagram?

Tony_

I noticed that he is following all the big musician celebrities on Instagram. Even musicians he has never worked with before. And now it has come to my attention that he unfollowed Britney?. Britney essentially put him on the map by giving him airtime in her music videos and allowed him to be dance captain on her Vegas mega shows. 

Like, Britney single-handely created a career for this dude with a lot of exposure and opportunities. Anybody knows What happened? Did they had a fall out or something? 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember at the beginning of the piece of me europe tour, He was doing a lil Q&A on his Instagram story, and sb asked him why he was not on tour .... He replied that  He wanted to spend time with his family, and he hurt his arms and need a rest, and He's working on his new project. 

The question is, did he ever follow her? I mean today social media is a representation of everyone which means that if he indeed unfollowed her there must have been some kind of fallout maybe on artistic disagreements or anything who knows. If he didn't follow her in the first place, maybe he didn't feel like her content on IG was interesting, or other theory, he was rumored to be involved with her at some point maybe his wife doesn't want him following Brit. 

Either way, yes, she gave him opportunities and I'm sure he's thankful for that but it's also thanks to his talent, right? I mean he did the job so, at the end of the day, he doesn't own anything to anyone except of course some kind of thankfulness but I don't think it's anything we should read too much into. Maybe he doesn't know he's not following her or something. We never know and it's IG. :hehehe:

17 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

They had great chemistry and ****** tention

That's true, and I don't think his wife likes the idea of him being close to Britney in a foreign country. I remember she made some comments on his insta on pictures of him and Britney. Things like: "don't look at her in the eyes" and stuff. I think she's the one that prohibited him to go on tour. That's why he didn't even go to London with Britney for the AMF or did the asian tour.

That’s weird, he’s known her for almost a decade. It either has to do with his wife being jealous or he grew tired of her laziness and how unmotivated she was. Britney still follows him. Edit: he unfollowed jlo too, he’s danced with her quite a bit in the past so it’s probably the first option. 

4 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

its probably his wife's doing. didnt she comment on one of his instagram pics with britney something kinda shady/jealous? i remember someone posting it on here

Yep, it was a photo of them face to face at the billboard music awards and she said sarcastically “nice photo choice” with an annoyed emoji. 

Actually, I researched more and see that he doesn’t even follow jlo anymore (he danced for her for a while too and posts about her) so yeah, it’s probably nothing personal about Britney and more so a jealous spouse. 

2 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Yep, it was a photo of them face to face at the billboard music awards and she said sarcastically “nice photo choice” with an annoyed emoji. 

Actually, I researched more and see that he doesn’t even follow jlo anymore (he danced for her for a while too and posts about her) so yeah, it’s probably nothing personal about Britney and more so a jealous spouse. 

makes sense to me, thanks for confirming :)

32 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

That's true, and I don't think his wife likes the idea of him being close to Britney in a foreign country. I remember she made some comments on his insta on pictures of him and Britney. Things like: "don't look at her in the eyes" and stuff. I think she's the one that prohibited him to go on tour. That's why he didn't even go to London with Britney for the AMF or did the asian tour.

2 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

Yikes. Some f**king marriage. Imagine being that insecure. :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Lmao what a psyco. :cackling:

1 hour ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

I remember that too. Her profile is "truemotherhood". She was shady towards Britney but she deleted all those comments.

Archived