So, why did Chase Benz (the dancer) stopped following Britney on Instagram?

34 minutes ago, Tony_ said:

Wow at the receipts that were revealed in this thread about his immature wife. He had it really good with Britney, to be honest.

And if I were Britney with all my multi-millions and millions of dollars....i would have ****** his **** several times during touring and then eventually move on to Sam. I actually think they for real might have ****** since Britney let him have his way around her. She gave him air time in her music videos, made him dance captain, increase his pay-rate, she took him everywhere with him, etc.

You can not have a snack like Chase hanging out with you in every city of the world and not do him. It's impractical. 

And his wife deserves it if she's THAT insecure about him. Britney is way too much of a woman for her and she is FUMING about it  :comingthru:

haha lol telemundo soap opera right here :hahaha:  love it :ohi:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Tony_ said:

Wow at the receipts that were revealed in this thread about his immature wife. He had it really good with Britney, to be honest.

And if I were Britney with all my multi-millions and millions of dollars....i would have ****** his **** several times during touring and then eventually move on to Sam. I actually think they for real might have ****** since Britney let him have his way around her. She gave him air time in her music videos, made him dance captain, increase his pay-rate, she took him everywhere with him, etc.

You can not have a snack like Chase hanging out with you in every city of the world and not do him. It's impractical. 

And his wife deserves it if she's THAT insecure about him. Britney is way too much of a woman for her and she is FUMING about it  :comingthru:

:weusay:

5 hours ago, Tony_ said:

embarassed-for-u.gif

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I doubt there's any bad blood between Chase and Britney (and J.Lo since he doesn't follow her too).  Even some of my friends don't follow me or have unfollowed me on IG, simply because they don't like my style of photos (even though there's a new 'mute' option in IG... lol).  But it's just social media, so who cares.

That being said, I don't think it's fair to blast his wife either.  If my husband was dancing sexily with **** women, I'd be uncomfortable too.  Even if I knew he had no feelings for them (though for Brit and J.Lo, I'd give a pass :P).  He's just being respectable to his wife and family, I don't think there's anything more to that, and if you look at all his latest stuff, he simply wants to focus on his new ventures.  And unlike some of her other dancers, he doesn't want to milk Britney's name for his personal gain, and I respect that too.  I can see why him and Britney were so close, because they're very similar and humble.

• 2 years later...

Britney and Chase definitely had some sort of fling during the Circus tour. At least, that’s what has been implied. You can see that they had a great deal of chemistry during the performances. Apparently, they weren’t able to pursue a formal relationship because his family did not approve of her. They moved on to different people but continued to work together over the years. He eventually got married and had a family. Chase and Britney remained professional and cordial with each other.

You can tell that Chase was making a deliberate effort to keep a distance from Britney during the POM residency. Even during the sensual performance of Touch of my hand, he does not make much eye or physical contact with her. I think he did that due to their shared history. Maybe, he does have some lingering feelings towards her and is upset that they could not have a relationship. Jamie might have also hampered their romance. Contrary to what people like to believe, it’s not really possible to maintain a close relationship with someone whom you were romantically involved with. It’s even harder to work with someone when you are required to dance in an intimate and provocative manner with them. 

You can tell that Chase did not really enjoy being part of POM and probably agreed to participate because he could not find a stable job. He didn’t really fit in with the other dancers and seemed kind of cut off from the rest of them. I’m not surprised that he did not take part in the POM tour. I don’t believe that he had planned to be part of Domination either but then again none of the POM dancers were asked to return for that residency. 

5 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

Britney and Chase definitely had some sort of fling during the Circus tour. At least, that’s what has been implied. You can see that they had a great deal of chemistry during the performances. Apparently, they weren’t able to pursue a formal relationship because his family did not approve of her. They moved on to different people but continued to work together over the years. He eventually got married and had a family. Chase and Britney remained professional and cordial with each other.

You can tell that Chase was making a deliberate effort to keep a distance from Britney during the POM residency. Even during the sensual performance of Touch of my hand, he does not make much eye or physical contact with her. I think he did that due to their shared history. Maybe, he does have some lingering feelings towards her and is upset that they could not have a relationship. Jamie might have also hampered their romance. Contrary to what people like to believe, it’s not really possible to maintain a close relationship with someone whom you were romantically involved with. It’s even harder to work with someone when you are required to dance in an intimate and provocative manner with them. 

You can tell that Chase did not really enjoy being part of POM and probably agreed to participate because he could not find a stable job. He didn’t really fit in with the other dancers and seemed kind of cut off from the rest of them. I’m not surprised that he did not take part in the POM tour. I don’t believe that he had planned to be part of Domination either but then again none of the POM dancers were asked to return for that residency. 

I think some dancers were part of Domination, at least two of the females, and probably Willie Gomez and someone else I think.

And I also thought that Chase didn't go to the POM tours, to stay with his wife and babies.

Also I find more likely Jamie not approving of him, instead of HIS family not approving of Britney? Why would they care?

And I never really thought of him like not fitting in POM, but maybe if you notice that is because he was the captain of the dancers, so maybe he was purposefully trying not to feature himself a lot, or at least, not more than the others.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think some dancers were part of Domination, at least two of the females, and probably Willie Gomez and someone else I think.

And I also thought that Chase didn't go to the POM tours, to stay with his wife and babies.

Also I find more likely Jamie not approving of him, instead of HIS family not approving of Britney? Why would they care?

And I never really thought of him like not fitting in POM, but maybe if you notice that is because he was the captain of the dancers, so maybe he was purposefully trying not to feature himself a lot, or at least, not more than the others.

I don’t think he choreographed all the dance routines. I read that his family is super religious and they did not like Britney’s overt displays of ***uality. Yet, they approve of his provocative dancing? Double standards to the core. I mean the New Yorker article claimed that Jamie would interfere whenever someone got too close to Britney and then push them away. He did that with men, dancers, female friends, hairstylists/makeup artists, housekeepers, etc. I know that he tried to break her and Sam up but eventually left them alone when he pushed back. I imagine Jamie discouraged Chase from having a relationship with her. They definitely were very much into each other at one point in time. Maybe, he still has lingering feelings for her. 

And I don’t think he liked the feminine dance moves and costumes during POM. I’m pretty sure he was the only male dancer who identified as straight during the residency. 

52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought they were planning to hire a completely new set of dancers. Chase was definitely not asked to come back. It would have been great because they weren’t able to find a choreographer for months. He could have totally choreographed the show. Instead Britney had to do it all by herself and then the new choreographers scrapped her routines…

5 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

I don’t think he choreographed all the dance routines. I read that his family is super religious and they did not like Britney’s overt displays of ***uality. Yet, they approve of his provocative dancing? Double standards to the core. I mean the New Yorker article claimed that Jamie would interfere whenever someone got too close to Britney and then push them away. He did that with men, dancers, female friends, hairstylists/makeup artists, housekeepers, etc. I know that he tried to break her and Sam up but eventually left them alone when he pushed back. I imagine Jamie discouraged Chase from having a relationship with her. They definitely were very much into each other at one point in time. Maybe, he still has lingering feelings for her.

Yeah, Jamie and Wallet were pushing everyone away from her.

17 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

And I don’t think he liked the feminine dance moves and costumes during POM. I’m pretty sure he was the only male dancer who identified as straight during the residency. 

I don't think he has a problem with that, it's just dancing. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: and it's not like Circus and FFT were very masculine.

And btw, there were other straight dancers too:

there was Lake

and this one (they're a couple, or used to be idk)

20 minutes ago, Alexa James said:

I thought they were planning to hire a completely new set of dancers. Chase was definitely not asked to come back. It would have been great because they weren’t able to find a choreographer for months. He could have totally choreographed the show. Instead Britney had to do it all by herself and then the new choreographers scrapped her routines…

they definitely had hired a lot of new dancers, but they retained a few I guess to not make the transition as hard, or maybe it was just the ones that decided to stay

If you see this post, from the tagged people, Michael Stein, Zac Brazenas, Willie Gomez and Kaylie Yee were part of the old team of dancers

• Love 1

Wow some of you really need to get a life. Seriously,  it’s embarrassing seeing all these lame theories and assumptions on why he does or doesn’t follows Britney on Instagram.  Who the **** cares! It’s his account! he can do whatever he likes… it’s none of your business! Go read a book or clean your goddam house!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, Jamie and Wallet were pushing everyone away from her.

I don't think he has a problem with that, it's just dancing. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: and it's not like Circus and FFT were very masculine.

And btw, there were other straight dancers too:

there was Lake

and this one (they're a couple, or used to be idk)

they definitely had hired a lot of new dancers, but they retained a few I guess to not make the transition as hard, or maybe it was just the ones that decided to stay

If you see this post, from the tagged people, Michael Stein, Zac Brazenas, Willie Gomez and Kaylie Yee were part of the old team of dancers

Was that the other dancer in touch of my hand? I forget his name.  I thought he was also gay? Wasn’t he dating one of the other male ones? I knew the one guy with the baby was straight, as well as Chase Benz. I didn’t realize that he was in POM until recently. 

Femme fatale had more masculine dance moves. The male dancers were total players. They seemed to be into Britney but she was with jason at the time. 

I honestly think Britney and Chase would have made a great couple. They are both dancers and seem to have similar values. Chase also comes from humble roots and has a strong connection with his family. He also seems to be emotionally healthy: Britney wanted more kids and he clearly wanted to be a dad. Maybe if the stars aligned differently, they would have continued their relationship after the Circus tour and she would have been the mother of his two children. Then they would have performed together as a couple and lived happily ever after. 

It sucks that Britney has always fallen for guys that ultimately betray her and break her heart. Men who are unfortunately like her dad. Chase is the one that got away!

On 8/24/2018 at 12:02 PM, BabyHotAsIce said:

That’s weird, he’s known her for almost a decade. It either has to do with his wife being jealous or he grew tired of her laziness and how unmotivated she was. Britney still follows him. Edit: he unfollowed jlo too, he’s danced with her quite a bit in the past so it’s probably the first option. 

Gross  that you can call a slave lazy but still consider yourself a fan. She was  NOT A WILLING PARTICIPANT 

• Love 4