‘It was a bit of a blur’: Britney Spears on the making of ...Baby One More Time (The Guardian article)

Alexa

Loved the insight. It's so good to hear about her music and how it was developed instead of the same shallow interviews we've had since the breakdown. 

Also, I can't get over people saying she was cloned because she said it was a blur. IT WAS 20 YEARS AGO. I barely remember anything from my daily life 5 years ago. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, STJ said:

Plot twist; the clone doesn't know she's a clone and thinks she's the real Britney, and has had memory transfer so everything is a blur.  

I would accept bad memory as a reason if she didn't act suspicious in other ways, for example, the clone doesn't have the dancing skills of the original B, her teeth looks completely different and so forth. 

Clear. So what do you think is happened to real Britney? (I like conspiracy theories that's why I'm curious, but this is a bit of a reach even for me.) And btw if cloning works (which is really possible) shouldn't be this clone like, what, 10 years old maximum? Or the clone just came alive as a 36-year-old woman?

I always hear this story, but never the details

7 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Clear. So what do you think is happened to real Britney? (I like conspiracy theories that's why I'm curious, but this is a bit of a reach even for me.) And btw if cloning works (which is really possible) shouldn't be this clone like, what, 10 years old maximum? Or the clone just came alive as a 36-year-old woman?

I always hear this story, but never the details

She died in 2007 from obvious reasons :mhm: (2nd time she was hospitalized?). This was when they decided to take samples of her genetic code (her genetic preservation may have started earlier when they saw that she was en-route to self-destruction). 

I believe in a secret lab somewhere, they know how to accelerate the growth of the clone, so they accelerated her cloned embryo into an adult woman and either made her learn about Britney or transferred Britney's memory into the clone. Nobody knows it's a clone, not even her sons or father (or even the clone itself). The clone is taught or brainwashed to behave exactly like Britney, but it can't because it's an inferior product of the original.

Has she ever made another song like Everytime or Toxic? All albums past In The Zone involves the use of autotune or heavily edited vocals, which makes me believes original Britney = dead, since the clone cannot recapture the vocal texture of original B. I love Glory, but it's heavily edited, it's not like Everytime where her emotions really came through. 

The cloned Britney, while she has the same DNA as Britney, she doesn't have the dancing skills. It is a scientific fact, even identical twins are not truly identical, they have slight DNA differences, that is why scientists are now using the term monozygous twins instead of identical, because they are actually not identical.  It's the same for cloning, DNA mutates slightly and it can't recapture Britney's dancing skills. 

The tics, the nerves, the lack of speech when we all know how much Primeney talked all points to post-2007ney being a clone (or at the very least, an impostor).

5 minutes ago, STJ said:

She died in 2007 from obvious reasons :mhm: (2nd time she was hospitalized?). This was when they decided to take samples of her genetic code (her genetic preservation may have started earlier when they saw that she was en-route to self-destruction). 

I believe in a secret lab somewhere, they know how to accelerate the growth of the clone, so they accelerated her cloned embryo into an adult woman and either made her learn about Britney or transferred Britney's memory into the clone. Nobody knows it's a clone, not even her sons or father (or even the clone itself). The clone is taught or brainwashed to behave exactly like Britney, but it can't because it's an inferior product of the original.

Has she ever made another song like Everytime or Toxic? All albums past In The Zone involves the use of autotune or heavily edited vocals, which makes me believes original Britney = dead, since the clone cannot recapture the vocal texture of original B. I love Glory, but it's heavily edited, it's not like Everytime where her emotions really came through. 

The cloned Britney, while she has the same DNA as Britney, she doesn't have the dancing skills. It is a scientific fact, even identical twins are not truly identical, they have slight DNA differences, that is why scientists are now using the term monozygous twins instead of identical, because they are actually not identical.  It's the same for cloning, DNA mutates slightly and it can't recapture Britney's dancing skills. 

The tics, the nerves, the lack of speech when we all know how much Primeney talked all points to post-2007ney being a clone (or at the very least, an impostor).

Are you out of your f**king mind

1 hour ago, STJ said:

This elaboration almost makes it feel believable but ... Why would they invest so much in one singer? :whatitellu:

1 hour ago, STJ said:

I LOVE CONSPIRACIES AND YOURS IS THE BEST SO FAR!!

I trully believe the Royal Family are reptilians! So does Britney, she said once in one interview, when she was flerting/talking to Prince William by Skype, he transformed right in front of her!

:orangu:

11 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

she gives the worst interviews. "i dont really know" "my boys "its kinda cool" "you'll have to wait and see" lol

Lol 

11 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

she gives the worst interviews. "i dont really know" "my boys "its kinda cool" "you'll have to wait and see" lol

Lol my apologies. This is very true. Its very sad when one remembers how bubbly she was and how insightful her interviews were

9 hours ago, TheCharmedTributes1 said:

This elaboration almost makes it feel believable but ... Why would they invest so much in one singer? :whatitellu:

Because she's/was a legend :hiii: She continues to make money/profits for the secret cloning organization. Ever wonder why she only spends $300k a year when she made $57 million? A huge proportion probably goes to that secret organization. :disappointed:

11 hours ago, STJ said:

Plot twist; the clone doesn't know she's a clone and thinks she's the real Britney, and has had memory transfer so everything is a blur.  

I would accept bad memory as a reason if she didn't act suspicious in other ways, for example, the clone doesn't have the dancing skills of the original B, her teeth looks completely different and so forth. 

I think THE explanation to everything is that Britney had electro shock therapy.

6 minutes ago, WilderWein said:

I think THE explanation to everything is that Britney had electro shock therapy.

Electroconvulsive therapy only explains the memory loss; it doesn't cause ticks or your perfect teeth to move out of place :weirdmeout:

Is this the first time they've revealed that BOMT has a backing vocalist on it other than B? Was B being Mya'd before we even knew. If you listen to Nana Hedin she does sound a bit like Britney does now.

Other than that Max Martin is amazing, so many artists owe their success to him.

15 hours ago, STJ said:

"It was a bit of a blur", further proves the theory that Britney is cloned.

I think it implies that she was so young and naive in the ways of the music business.

She's grown alot and had many experiences in her lifetime since then.

I would be hard pressed to remember something from that long ago so well.

Looking back, she probably forgot much of that time recording the song. Happens to everyone.

Archived