I finally got Prerogative!

So I snatched a 30ml Prerogative from Boots - it comes with a 10ml rollerball as a gift, which is nice. :makeitrain:  So anyway, when it comes to the scent itself... I love it. It reminds me a lot of YSL Black Oppium (which is iconic and I consider it unisex-ish) & and has some hints of Midnight Fantasy. The more masculine vibe starts to kick in 10-15 mins after you spray it, but it is definitely on the sweeter side, which is okay, because there’s plenty of sweet-smelling colognes. So all in all, if you like your fragrances on the sweeter side and usually avoid wearing super feminine ones, this would be a weird combination of both, hence the “fragrance for all” tagline hah. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have to smell it before I buy it, cause I can't help but think they made another Fantasy edition but decided to change it at the last minute and try to sell it as unisex with different branding.

Her team is cheap as a pair of sandals from Primark, so you know too that I'm not wrong. :cigney:

Ive gotten all sorts of comments at school. Ive been told that I smell like a coffee shop, a bakery:pieceofwhat:, a "manly sweet", and caramel. And then I've been told that I smell like straight up cotton candy. My mom said it smells like a manly fantasy, since she used to wear it back in 2005. So idk wtf I actually smell like:wow:

3 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

I went to boots and got told it’s only In America for now even tho the boots website said it was available in store :whatitellu: I then rang up the next day to see if it was at a different store and they said again it’s not in store :wow:

:ipass: they didn’t have it on display in my store either, but the nice perfume lady asked the stockroom lad (which happened to be around) and he got it out for me ,so yeah. I think they’re officially going on display from Monday.

2 hours ago, Borja said:

i have to smell it before I buy it, cause I can't help but think they made another Fantasy edition but decided to change it at the last minute and try to sell it as unisex with different branding.

Her team is cheap as a pair of sandals from Primark, so you know too that I'm not wrong. :cigney:

well it does smell like PS which smells like a Fantasy flanker so you could be right

Archived