Britney attending Janet Concert?

ThaRingleader

2 hours ago, Tony_ said:

No, you CAN STILL take several sits and them some.

The **** that you are doing is meaningless. Britney DONT GOT to be like no one. You dont like the way she's managing her brand, THATS ON YOU. 

I dont give a **** about what Janet does at 78. Britney isnt her, period. 

Britney functions by her own set of rules and so does Janet.  Because you are not content with Britney's  current output should not give you the right to put her down for the benefit of another artist. Ya'll do nothing but completely tear her apart and put her down 24/7 on this website. 

SIT the **** down and go cry more. :cardi:

***** you’re delusional lol

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

No hon. Sit your delusional *** down. She SHOULD take notes from someone who can still put on a show like this, in her 50’s. 

Stop bringing up record sales and how much money she has, to hide the fact that women 20 years older than Britney can put on a much better energetic show than Britney can. That argument is irrelevant to this topic. Janet is also rich and sold tons of records, so what’s your point?  At least she isn’t half assing Zumba moves on stage. Take a few sits.

I agree and I did a thread similar to this comment when Paula Abdul went back on tour and was slaying Britney.

4 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

That would be so dope. Does he do her choreography too? Bc her shows these days aren't that creative but her choreography and her energy/attitude is fierce af. I guess at this point her choreography is mostly classic/old but she executes it so well. I feel like nobody can make Britney do that =(

Yup he does!! He’s AWESOME and im sorry but SOTW Tour was exactly how a legacy pop act should perform/dress/act. He’s the ****.

7 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

No hon. Sit your delusional *** down. She SHOULD take notes from someone who can still put on a show like this, in her 50’s. 

Stop bringing up record sales and how much money she has, to hide the fact that women 20 years older than Britney can put on a much better energetic show than Britney can. That argument is irrelevant to this topic. Janet is also rich and sold tons of records, so what’s your point?  At least she isn’t half assing Zumba moves on stage. Take a few sits.

What?
How can u compare Janet who is taught by the greatest dancer in the industry (Paula) to Britney who had 2 breakdowns and broken her knees

Sit down.

9 hours ago, Tony_ said:

No, you CAN STILL take several sits and them some.

The **** that you are doing is meaningless. Britney DONT GOT to be like no one. You dont like the way she's managing her brand, THATS ON YOU. 

I dont give a **** about what Janet does at 78. Britney isnt her, period. 

Britney functions by her own set of rules and so does Janet.  Because you are not content with Britney's  current output should not give you the right to put her down for the benefit of another artist. Ya'll do nothing but completely tear her apart and put her down 24/7 on this website. 

SIT the **** down and go cry more. :cardi:

lol but Britney has imitated Janet for most of her career.

Archived