Britney attending Janet Concert?

ThaRingleader

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

If she did, she should've taken a lot of notes :checkit:

Britney Spears and her stack of multi-millions of records sold should take notes from no one.

Check yourself and take a sit or two on your way out. 

:mcwave:

11 minutes ago, Tony_ said:

Britney Spears and her stack of multi-millions of records sold should take notes from no one.

No hon. Sit your delusional *** down. She SHOULD take notes from someone who can still put on a show like this, in her 50’s. 

Stop bringing up record sales and how much money she has, to hide the fact that women 20 years older than Britney can put on a much better energetic show than Britney can. That argument is irrelevant to this topic. Janet is also rich and sold tons of records, so what’s your point?  At least she isn’t half assing Zumba moves on stage. Take a few sits.

Yes she went to the Rock Witchu Tour. She talks about it in FTR. I had tickets to that tour, drove 5 hours to the concert, and she cancelled a half hour before showtime bc of vertigo =( Oh well, I saw All For You Tour and State of the World Tour which both looked better.

PS. Do you mind posting the video where she says "hey Brit?" I haven't seen it! Thanks!

23 minutes ago, Tony_ said:

15 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

No hon. Sit your delusional *** down. She SHOULD take notes from someone who can still put on a show like this, in her 50’s. 

Stop bringing up record sales and how much money she has, to hide the fact that women 20 years older than Britney can put on a much better energetic show than Britney can. That argument is irrelevant to this topic. Janet is also rich and sold tons of records, so what’s your point?  At least she isn’t half assing Zumba moves on stage. Take a few sits.

Yeahhhhhh.... Britney needs to take some notes for sure lol. I went to State of the World Tour last fall and Janet BLEW me away. I really thought at her age and after just having a baby she would have slowed down a lot. It was a 2 hour show of mostly her dancing with fierce attitude and performing around 35 songs, many of which were non-singles/fan favorites. Sorry but Britney would/could never.

22 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

She DID take notes though, at least for Womanizer:

Britney Spears attended the Los Angeles date of the "Rock Witchu Tour" and said the show inspired the choreography for her "Womanizer" video. Rehearsals for "Womanizer" were shown on the documentary Britney: For the Record, with Spears saying "I like how it's close together. In Janet's show that's what they did a lot. She did a lot of close stuff like that with the dancers, and it was so powerful". Spears also hired Janet's stylist from the tour for The Circus Starring Britney Spears tour.

17:08

43 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

No, you CAN STILL take several sits and them some.

The **** that you are doing is meaningless. Britney DONT GOT to be like no one. You dont like the way she's managing her brand, THATS ON YOU. 

I dont give a **** about what Janet does at 78. Britney isnt her, period. 

Britney functions by her own set of rules and so does Janet.  Because you are not content with Britney's  current output should not give you the right to put her down for the benefit of another artist. Ya'll do nothing but completely tear her apart and put her down 24/7 on this website. 

SIT the **** down and go cry more. :cardi:

31 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

YASS!  E D U C A T E    T H E M :perfclap:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She DID take notes though, at least for Womanizer:

17:08

Britney Spears attended the Los Angeles date of the "Rock Witchu Tour" and said the show inspired the choreography for her "Womanizer" video. Rehearsals for "Womanizer" were shown on the documentary Britney: For the Record, with Spears saying "I like how it's close together. In Janet's show that's what they did a lot. She did a lot of close stuff like that with the dancers, and it was so powerful". Spears also hired Janet's stylist from the tour for The Circus Starring Britney Spears tour.

Everyone remember when Britney's tours used to have stylists? :mcorangu:

22 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Yes she went to the Rock Witchu Tour. She talks about it in FTR. I had tickets to that tour, drove 5 hours to the concert, and she cancelled a half hour before showtime bc of vertigo =( Oh well, I saw All For You Tour and State of the World Tour which both looked better.

PS. Do you mind posting the video where she says "hey Brit?" I haven't seen it! Thanks!

omg same wtf looollll

although I drove 30 min and didn't see the SOTW Tour

10 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

I’ve said it a million times I’ll say it again... Britney NEEDS to hire Janet’s creative director Gil Duldulao!!!!

That would be so dope. Does he do her choreography too? Bc her shows these days aren't that creative but her choreography and her energy/attitude is fierce af. I guess at this point her choreography is mostly classic/old but she executes it so well. I feel like nobody can make Britney do that =(

Archived