Work ***** has more streams than Womanizer?

CharlieBlue8

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Herumbra said:

why, is britney needing money?

No but do we really want her future music to fail? Streaming is necessary for success in today's world. Especially if an artist, such as Britney, doesn't sell as well as they used to because people don't buy music anymore.

18 hours ago, claug326 said:

No but do we really want her future music to fail? Streaming is necessary for success in today's world. Especially if an artist, such as Britney, doesn't sell as well as they used to because people don't buy music anymore.

I see what you're saying but britney IS selling well, she doesnt need to be on top of the streaming charts though

1 hour ago, Herumbra said:

I see what you're saying but britney IS selling well, she doesnt need to be on top of the streaming charts though

She's selling about as well as today's pop artists with streams included. To say we shouldn't care about streams is saying we should be fine with moderate to low success compared to her peers.

3 minutes ago, claug326 said:

She's selling about as well as today's pop artists with streams included. To say we shouldn't care about streams is saying we should be fine with moderate to low success compared to her peers.

Yes, that's what i meant. You understood me perfectly

On 7/30/2018 at 8:26 PM, Commotion said:

Womanizer sounds so dated, and Work ***** is like her new signature song, she Mimes it everywhere, so I'm not that surprised

I do wonder though what Myah's numbers would be like had we had the same apps and media back then. Like she'd be the most followed person on ig for sure if it'd been around in 2002, and Womanizer would've been the most streamed song in 2008.

Fixed :hiii:

Archived