The Official Britney Spears “Piece Of Me” Thread - July 28

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Wow. Guys I just got out and honestly the videos we watch here do her no justice. She’s just so f**king gorgeous in person. The show is absolutely unstoppably fun. No one sat down once. 10/10 would spend the money again. Even if it was the same exact show tbh. 

I can’t wait to see her again. I’m so sad I’ll probably have to wait until she either decides to go on tour again or until she starts the new Vegas show. 

Don’t let the haters get you down. The show is so good in person and the videos here really are not equal to the real thing.  

Agreed, I saw her last night. Seeing her in the limelight is so different than the videos that are posted.

1 hour ago, nels64 said:

Wow. Guys I just got out and honestly the videos we watch here do her no justice. She’s just so f**king gorgeous in person. The show is absolutely unstoppably fun. No one sat down once. 10/10 would spend the money again. Even if it was the same exact show tbh. 

I can’t wait to see her again. I’m so sad I’ll probably have to wait until she either decides to go on tour again or until she starts the new Vegas show. 

Don’t let the haters get you down. The show is so good in person and the videos here really are not equal to the real thing.  

54 minutes ago, TimOhThee said:

Agreed, I saw her last night. Seeing her in the limelight is so different than the videos that are posted.

I’m glad you guys had such a great time! What was your favorite part of the show? 

Tonight was my first time finally seeing her and WOW, just WOW! Her energy and the energy of the show was just non-stop from start to finish. I was exhausted just dancing where I was and she never slowed down, she was KILLING it! After tonight I realize no photo or video could do her or her show justice. She’s a damn star. Go see it! 

7 hours ago, nels64 said:

This post has given me LIFE.  Thank you 

I had mixed feelings about the tiny stages this leg (even though some of the venues like this one don't look small at all) but now I feel happy that she doesn't need huge stages or incredible props to fill that stage and make the audience go home happy after the show, and by taking a look at the comments of the people who attended.. she delivered!

Go Britttttttttt 

Archived