"Cinderella" Appreciation Thread

Mc54

40 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Overprotected, I'm Not a Girl, Anticipating, Let Me Be, Bombastic Love and When I Found You are still superior IMO but it's a great song nevertheless.. :gloss:

'Bombastic Love'? Really?  :huh: It's always been my least favorite track on that album, and was one of my least favorite tracks in general until will.i.am came along.  But I definitely agree with you that those other songs are excellent.  Actually, the whole damn album is f**king incredible (it's my fave by far), and deserves way more shine among the GP and the fan base. 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

'Bombastic Love'? Really?  :huh: It's always been my least favorite track on that album, and was one of my least favorite tracks in general until will.i.am came along.  But I definitely agree with you that those other songs are excellent.  Actually, the whole damn album is f**king incredible (it's my fave by far), and deserves way more shine among the GP and the fan base. 

I can see how a lot of people wouldn't like "Bombastic Love".. it's very cheesy and generic, almost reductive considering what the album was supposed to stand for but oh well - it's just way too damn catchy, I can't not love it.. :unbothered:

Archived