Who is it? - It's Britney ***** (New Video Update in New York)

It's becoming a thing . I love it . And you guys are being drama queens again saying she's "anxious" . It's just that she already heard it and isn't expecting it becoming a thing . You can even see her dancers being confused that it became a thing . Either way its cool . Just dont kill the fun exhellers :uknowit:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's cool

but btw, that YT channel, I don't like it. I don't know how it managed to keep the Britney Spears name, and even though it's coo and everything that is somehow giving exposure to the show videos and stuff, I hate channels that try to pass as the official ones, using the same kind of labels and such, because that's misleading. I prefer other channels that are openly fan accounts.

Just wanted to share 'cause I found it since the other day while looking for POM Tour clips.

I have a feeling it's gonna stick around for a longgg time. Like I can esily see a future show where it says "Who is it?" on the screens before Gimme More.

Maybe even merch like a shirt that says "Who is it" on the front and "It's Britney *****" on the back.

It's gonna stick with the fanbase for a while.

1 minute ago, claug326 said:

I have a feeling it's gonna stick around for a longgg time. Like I can esily see a future show where it says "Who is it?" on the screens before Gimme More.

Maybe even merch like a shirt that says "Who is it" on the front and "It's Britney *****" on the back.

I hope the guy that said it trade marked that ****. :selenerz:

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's cool

but btw, that YT channel, I don't like it. I don't know how it managed to keep the Britney Spears name, and even though it's coo and everything that is somehow giving exposure to the show videos and stuff, I hate channels that try to pass as the official ones, using the same kind of labels and such, because that's misleading. I prefer other channels that are openly fan accounts.

Just wanted to share 'cause I found it since the other day while looking for POM Tour clips.

He’s probably making money off of posting other people’s videos too. :sickofu:

someone report ha :bang:

15 minutes ago, claug326 said:

he's already on it

It was funny the first time, but now she's gonna feel obliged to awkwardly laugh every time they scream it, when this was supposed to be a serious/dramatic part of the performance. 

Tbh, I have strange feelings towards this kind of "audience interaction". You know, there's a Mexican pop band that was around in the 90's, Jeans, the leader of the band was so hated and obnoxious, Paty Sirvent and she started this ugly trend of making the audience scream certain stuff on almost every f**king single song, whether it was a question before the next verse, or an answer to this. 

They reunited a few years ago, and now go by the name of JNS. The old  leader is not part of this new phase of the band, but the obnoxious trend of screaming things remains on every live concert they do :wontcry: . Apparently all these years it was still screamed by the fans when they played the songs at clubs and stuff. 

So that's my little story :umok:

Archived