Britney was gonna take the stage at a wedding ceremony in Turkey

3Pney

I saw these news today.

It basically says that a very rich indian family were about to have a wedding ceremony (costs 5 Million Dollars)  in Antalya/ Turkey and britney spears was gonna take the stage at the wedding. They say that deal/contract was made with Britney/her team. But the wedding was cancelled last minute. 

I dont know if its true but i dont see any reason why it wouldnt be true. According to the news, the indian family is very rich. so i think it was true.

It would be the first time Britney being in Turkey :(

source: https://www.ntv.com.tr/galeri/yasam/britney-spearsin-sahne-alacagi-5-milyon-dolarlik-hint-dugunu-iptal-oldu-gelin-d,Au9CXAeax0eks40q3iY4nA/tWdqBwAjp0eJsJSqWXQP0w

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

To do what? Britney is nottttt a wedding performer.

imagine her on stage bopping to two decade year old vocals **** dropping and *** popping :wontcry: 

Since they ve made the deal, i think shes about to become a wedding singer. :wontcry:

holup im turkish lemme translate for yall

so it looks like this wedding was legit and everything was fine which would also be amazing for the tourism of our country ::::(

andddd a family member passed away when the wedding was near so the date was pushed back

and prior to the pushed date the couple had a fight and split up so the wedding was cancelled...

britney was going to come to turkey for the first time oooof

49 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't get the negativity here. It's a quick paycheck. I mean 5 million USD for a shorter, easier POM show? Why not? Even Beyonce has done it.

She wouldn't get 5 million $. The wedding preparations including Britney cost that amount.

I'm glad she wont come here for a wedding. We wouldn't see her anyway.  

5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I don't get the negativity here. It's a quick paycheck. I mean 5 million USD for a shorter, easier POM show? Why not? Even Beyonce has done it.

Not negative for Britney, negative for the couple. At lease Beyoncé and Xtina will deliver an emotional love song and inspire the new couple. Probably give a fake *** yet inspiring speech about how the couple are survivors or fighters.

How would Brit’s music or performance style or even anxious personality work in a wedding setting?

Archived