Movies as tour themes??

I just watched Moulin Rouge and I just thought that it would be kind of cool if Britney did a tour visually inspired by movies. What do you guys think? What movies would you add??

The Greatest Showman. Would be perfect for a song like Circus and would be perfect for easy acrobatic skills and a new Ringleader Jacket

tumblr_oukxkgXpuh1rvnyg1o2_500.gif

tumblr_p2d14xABur1tul4o4o10_540.gif

Moulin Rouge: Would be perfect for songs like BOM, TOMH and could be a visual spectacle.

moulin-rouge-gif-12.gif

SingleKeenAlaskajingle.gif

giphy.gif

La La Land: dont know what songs I would use but visually its stunning and would love to see something inspired by these moments

194b5ba166e28eb470899b84b3bbfedc(1).gif

original.gif

source.gif

Black Swan. Britney cant do ballet so Idk maybe get a ballerina to start out dancing as the white swan during a song like Everytime and then have her slowly turn into the black swan at the end while Britney is singing. She can even end the song with the same pose as the OHT. The wings would match the song theme too.

189d8b8c0f220f124cf89793f091edd1.gif

Flashdance: Would be an epic ending song. Would be cool with Stronger.

giphy.gif

Grease: Would be cute for cute songs like BOMT and Crazy.

Grease-grease-the-movie-21707733-500-183

giphy.gif

Chicago. My Prerogative seems like the perfect fit but I could also imagine Gimme More. Dark and **** like Blackoutney.

tumblr_mdyobfX7TH1qic7v0.gif

tumblr_oqq5h0LzBO1rbb9x4o1_540.gif

Dirty Dancing: If Jessica Biel can do it Im sure Britney can too... Dont know what song tho.

Wtsx.gif

The Sound Of Music. Eh probably a ballad lol

gif-tumblr_n5dilsspsn1r22fj6o1_500.gif

Wonder Woman: I kind of love the idea of her as an amazonian.

GlitteringFloweryGazelle-size_restricted

AgitatedBewitchedIceblueredtopzebra-max-

The Gladiator. Would be fitting because of her past with Pepsi. Also I would love for the music to suddenly stop and the arena to go dark except one spotlight on Britney as she says this after a super dramatic pause.

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif?ss

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, TylerTremallose said:

it would look good if it was from the same movie

but if it was a mashup of different movies , then it would look messy

but thats just my opinion :D

I mean different sections. Obviously not all of them would go together. But kind of like FF tour had themes that didnt really go together - you can make it work.

3 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I mean different sections. Obviously not all of them would go together. But kind of like FF tour had themes that didnt really go together - you can make it work.

wasnt the FFT based on her escaping from jail or prison or whatever and going to the different countries as a different disguise to prevent from being caught and then killing the predator? lol 

10 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Harry Potter. The costume would be something like this

****-Harry-Potter-Costumes.jpg

She could perform Gimme more, Freakshow and a cover of I put a spell on you :mhmnod:

and this for the Avatar segment

889807.jpg

Performance includes Man on the moon, Slave 4 u and From the bottom of my broken heart :byebye:

Lmao thats too literally

I'd wet myself if she did a Moulin Rouge theme. But if she goes that route, I want a real replica of Satine's "Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend" beaded fishscale patterned bodice, like get Catherine Martin to make her her own version or something, and a real "Pink Diamonds" bodice with the feather boa skirt/back or her own take on it, etc etc.

Just a Moulin Rogue theme in terms of visuals and colors, that would be incredible. But yeah, I realize I have more chance of winning a lottery.

This would be a really cool idea, though. Movies as themes, I mean.

Archived