• Last Reply
52 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:
  Reveal hidden contents

britney-spears.jpg

2018 <3

ahh someone beat me to it!

i'll include 1998ney too then

7db32ceb230ba7cbbeea5ee67243ae34--britne

Wasn’t this picture the fold-out poster that came in the (pink) BOMT album booklet? If not this exact shot, it was definitely from this photoshoot because I remember having it on my wall and being so devastated when my older sister purposely destroyed it.  :kyliecry: The defacement incident destroyed my familial bonds; it’s been 20 years and we still don’t talk. 

Spoiler

That’s not really why I’m estranged from my family, but the story about my sister ruining the poster is true. And I maintain that’s the act of aggression that started it all! :mhm:

9 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Wasn’t this picture the fold-out poster that came in the (pink) BOMT album booklet? If not this exact shot, it was definitely from this photoshoot because I remember having it on my wall and being so devastated when my older sister purposely destroyed it.  :kyliecry: The defacement incident destroyed my familial bonds; it’s been 20 years and we still don’t talk. 

Hide contents

That’s not really why I’m estranged from my family, but the story about my sister ruining the poster is true. And I maintain that’s the act of aggression that started it all! :mhm:

Yes, it did come in the album booklet. And sorry to hear that :wontcry: :hugs:

Archived