She HAS to be rehearsing

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it is worth to rehearsal... We even know how to do the choreography after watching the same stuff for almost 3 years.... :jlostare: She will cut some challenging choreographies after adding new songs in every new change. She will delete more choreographies to perform! So no rehearsal, at least we can have something good for the stupid show... :tiffsniffle:

I don't understand how her "fans" can be so negative... She is going through a child support battle AND planning a show AND recording some kind of video. That is a lot on a person. There is also nothing at all wrong with simply having fun and bopping around on stage as she does in the gifs y'all posted.  We all want Britney to top the charts again and we all want her to be as strong on stage as she once was but how can we expect that to happen whenever it doesnt even seem like she has support from her own fan base? I understand that there are a lot of upset people over the apple pie drama this past weekend but in the end, its not her fault that we were fed missinformation.

1 hour ago, JoshuaAlteraElph said:

I don't understand how her "fans" can be so negative... She is going through a child support battle AND planning a show AND recording some kind of video. That is a lot on a person. 

So do many people in life, in worse situations, and they still have to do 100% at their job or they'll get fired

Archived