She HAS to be rehearsing

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

So do many people in life, in worse situations, and they still have to do 100% at their job or they'll get fired

You seem to be confused. Being Britney Spears IS her job. She is finally in a place where she is not only confortable performing in front of others but she is also able to spend more time with her children.  For some of these "fans" to say how a 36 year old woman is not dancing how she did when she was 21 obviously only care about her on stage persona as opposed to her as a person and her overall physical and mental health. Coming from someone who has been involved in several shows i can tell you its a stressful process. And to throw baby daddy drama on top of that would be enough to bring anybody to a breaking point. Be happy she is even going on tour and performing. Because lord knows she is well off and she is doing just fine from the revenue she collected during piece of me as well as the rest of her career

:tomh:

34 minutes ago, JoshuaAlteraElph said:

You seem to be confused. Being Britney Spears IS her job. She is finally in a place where she is not only confortable performing in front of others but she is also able to spend more time with her children.  For some of these "fans" to say how a 36 year old woman is not dancing how she did when she was 21 obviously only care about her on stage persona as opposed to her as a person and her overall physical and mental health. Coming from someone who has been involved in several shows i can tell you its a stressful process. And to throw baby daddy drama on top of that would be enough to bring anybody to a breaking point. Be happy she is even going on tour and performing. Because lord knows she is well off and she is doing just fine from the revenue she collected during piece of me as well as the rest of her career

:tomh:

you're on the wrong website then

OvR2.gif

i wouldn't care if she retires, it's probably better for her anyway

just because she "could be doing other/better things" doesn't mean I have to be like "omg, It's Britney, she's lipsyncing to 20 year old vocals and hardly moving a finger but who cares, the $400 ticket is worth just being in her presence even though she's not acknowledging anyone". Her job is to entertain, not mine. If she has too many personal things going on, then maybe either retreat from the industry while getting the stuff together, or use that as motivation to get better

Archived