Drake's Management

popprison

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Prettyboy0713 said:

She does need a new management team her team needs an entire new way to promote her image and work 

18 hours ago, Prettyboy0713 said:

She does need a new management team her team needs an entire new way to promote her image and work 

Britney can’t and won’t have the success she once had. She is awkward and does the minimum now a days. She doesn’t generate general public interest because she doesn’t do anything that gets them excited or talking. It’s sad but the media is partly to blame for that so it’s hard for me to be mad at Britney.

• Super Mods

She is still relevant enough that people still give a damn about her. If she’s able to hold a residency for four years then that says a lot. It really is her team, not her, I mean it’s not like Larry has a track record of successful clientele so he really only got lucky with Brit. She did some promo for Glory and did appearances so it’s not like she’s sitting at home doing ****. If she had a good team, they would know how to utilize her properly, I mean Larry worked her to death in her prime and like now he doesn’t know how to properly balance it out and he’s so outdated on everything and that’s why she’s failing. I mean look, Celine Dion did the song for Deadpool and now she’s considered cool to the younger generation. 

I don't usually bother with this **** but...Drake?  First, we need to realize that Britney Spears is a teen pop star who happened to stretch longevity to 20+ years - that's almost unheard of!  She was THAT good in her prime that she continues to be a A list pop star today.  Is she at the top of the charts?  No - she's not - the flavor of the moment is - whatever the hell it is at the moment because music in general is complete **** nowadays and it's basically all disposable garbage manufactured in a computer lab.  All of these hit songs are from faceless "artist" - one hit wonders who don't even NEED to have a special on stage moment or memorable video - they just need the radio (wtf listens to radio anymore?) to play their song 100 times a day to have a hit.  There is not REAL up and coming pop star right now who's going to stand the test of time - we knew Britney would and she did.  No, she can't compete with the flavor of the moment because a lot of her fans are not teenagers and kids anymore trying to make sure she has massive success and "beats" someone on some lame chart...and someone who doesn't even matter to top it off.   Who cares?  As long as she continues to make music and perform we still get to enjoy her.

"Drake" probably doesn't even have 50% of what Britney had in her prime.  I grew up with Britney Spears - I lived through the entire hysteria that surrounded her - it was INSANE.  This does not happen anymore.  The closest i've seen is with Lady GaGa and that was short lived compared to Britney's reign at the top.  If you missed it - i'm sorry, but that's never coming back.  Britney's shelf life was probably 3-5 years tops.  It's just the way it is - luckily for her she beat the odds and her team actually helped keep her around.  Add that to the problems she's had and probably continues to have and we really are lucky we're still able to see her do anything at all.  

The ONLY way things can turn around and you'll see Britney possibly rise again is a massive re-invention.  Truthfully, in my teens growing up with Britney, I saw her advancing - becoming more "Madonna-like" and artistic and it was heading that way - somewhat - she was growing up and it was working.  Unfortunately things happened and now she and her team play it safe and continue to release "safe" material and she continues to put on shows like she always has - she has no message, nothing to say, she just wants to sing catchy pop songs and dance.  OK, that's fine - but eventually the only people who are going to care are us - her longtime fans.  To tell you the truth, even if she did go a more artistic route - i'm not so sure anyone would buy it - that's just not here - and it's never been her.  She's all about fun dance music, catchy, ****** lyrics, and hot beats.  She's stuck in between people wanting more and people wanting the same.  There's a stigma attached to Britney Spears the person as well, and that affects her music and image and the people that are interested in here.  Britney would really need to prove herself again by singing live, and perfecting her performance if she was going to try to have another massive comeback.  That MIGHT work, but it's not a guarantee.  

Comparing Britney Spears to a flavor of the moment is just not realistic.  i'm sure this "Drake" is doing better than Madonna also - but you can be damn sure he isn't on her level either and never will be.     

He's very popular right now, he's in his prime. Plus he's a streaming and radio artist.

Britney started in the 90's, she's a female Popstar, the music industry was completely different back then, and she was always very controversial and had a lot of haters contrary to Drake.

So it's pretty hard to compare them, they really don't have the same audience, music and carrer. 

2 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

I don't usually bother with this **** but...Drake?  First, we need to realize that Britney Spears is a teen pop star who happened to stretch longevity to 20+ years - that's almost unheard of!  She was THAT good in her prime that she continues to be a A list pop star today.  Is she at the top of the charts?  No - she's not - the flavor of the moment is - whatever the hell it is at the moment because music in general is complete **** nowadays and it's basically all disposable garbage manufactured in a computer lab.  All of these hit songs are from faceless "artist" - one hit wonders who don't even NEED to have a special on stage moment or memorable video - they just need the radio (wtf listens to radio anymore?) to play their song 100 times a day to have a hit.  There is not REAL up and coming pop star right now who's going to stand the test of time - we knew Britney would and she did.  No, she can't compete with the flavor of the moment because a lot of her fans are not teenagers and kids anymore trying to make sure she has massive success and "beats" someone on some lame chart...and someone who doesn't even matter to top it off.   Who cares?  As long as she continues to make music and perform we still get to enjoy her.

"Drake" probably doesn't even have 50% of what Britney had in her prime.  I grew up with Britney Spears - I lived through the entire hysteria that surrounded her - it was INSANE.  This does not happen anymore.  The closest i've seen is with Lady GaGa and that was short lived compared to Britney's reign at the top.  If you missed it - i'm sorry, but that's never coming back.  Britney's shelf life was probably 3-5 years tops.  It's just the way it is - luckily for her she beat the odds and her team actually helped keep her around.  Add that to the problems she's had and probably continues to have and we really are lucky we're still able to see her do anything at all.  

The ONLY way things can turn around and you'll see Britney possibly rise again is a massive re-invention.  Truthfully, in my teens growing up with Britney, I saw her advancing - becoming more "Madonna-like" and artistic and it was heading that way - somewhat - she was growing up and it was working.  Unfortunately things happened and now she and her team play it safe and continue to release "safe" material and she continues to put on shows like she always has - she has no message, nothing to say, she just wants to sing catchy pop songs and dance.  OK, that's fine - but eventually the only people who are going to care are us - her longtime fans.  To tell you the truth, even if she did go a more artistic route - i'm not so sure anyone would buy it - that's just not here - and it's never been her.  She's all about fun dance music, catchy, ****** lyrics, and hot beats.  She's stuck in between people wanting more and people wanting the same.  There's a stigma attached to Britney Spears the person as well, and that affects her music and image and the people that are interested in here.  Britney would really need to prove herself again by singing live, and perfecting her performance if she was going to try to have another massive comeback.  That MIGHT work, but it's not a guarantee.  

Comparing Britney Spears to a flavor of the moment is just not realistic.  i'm sure this "Drake" is doing better than Madonna also - but you can be damn sure he isn't on her level either and never will be.    

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She is still relevant enough that people still give a damn about her. If she’s able to hold a residency for four years then that says a lot. It really is her team, not her, I mean it’s not like Larry has a track record of successful clientele so he really only got lucky with Brit. She did some promo for Glory and did appearances so it’s not like she’s sitting at home doing ****. If she had a good team, they would know how to utilize her properly, I mean Larry worked her to death in her prime and like now he doesn’t know how to properly balance it out and he’s so outdated on everything and that’s why she’s failing. I mean look, Celine Dion did the song for Deadpool and now she’s considered cool to the younger generation. 

Celine is just doing all the right things these days.  Her last two albums managed to sound both current AND like her classic sound. She reinvented her style and became this hip avant-garde fashionista. And then she lands a track on Deadpool... 

2 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

Thank you for educating these fools who keep comparing her to todays artist

Most of them will never experience the kind of success Britney already enjoyed

1 hour ago, Ringleader34 said:

It drives me insane when people go OMG when will Britney???? when the fact is, she already did, and did it better years ago.  Most acts in the business could only DREAM of having 10% of Britney's prime.

I said this many of times of Britney doing it bigger and better in her prime.

Archived