Drake's Management

popprison

Can Britney get in on that? He doesn't even have a video for One Dance and it was massive. The random throwback vibes and samples (Hotline Bling, Nice For What) and the viral videos (God's Plan, I'm Upset, Hotline Bling). And he doesn't even promote that much. He just has a cool image and is able to surprise his fans and music world in general--like Britney used to in the early 2000s. Of course things are very different now. But the point is, Drake's Team is a m a z i n g ! and I want Britney's team to be like that or better!

Image result for drake britney spears

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney's issue is that the stigma around 2007 hasn't faded and probably never will.. people don't care enough to check out her music unless it's literally shoved down their throats.. 

did you see this thread? the guy reacting actually talked about her image and how she's probably still seen as "out of it".. what if a lot of the GP actually think that way? is that unrealistic? :jackk:

While I get some things are Britney team fault, her having drake team or anybody of that standard won't change anything. First of all drake is in his prime so he doesn't really have to promote. He has an excessive audience, so his team is really not doing anything spectacular. Second britney having new team won't change anything unless Britney put in the time to rehearse & promote a team can't force her to do so.

2 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Britney's issue is that the stigma around 2007 hasn't faded and probably never will.. people don't care enough to check out her music unless it's literally shoved down their throats.. 

did you see this thread? the guy reacting actually talked about her image and how she's probably still seen as "out of it".. what if a lot of the GP actually think that way? is that unrealistic? :jackk:

Make Me went #1 quickly on iTunes and seen a huge increase after her VMA performance 

Slumber Party was in the top 10 on iTunes for a little

People still check for her music

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

that would be cool and I would LOVE a collab. One Dance was a huge hit bc it was a great song and he's cool bc of his own personality. britney could take some notes.

Britney needs no notes from Drake or anyone

She existed before Drake and was very successful and still does well

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Make Me went #1 quickly on iTunes and seen a huge increase after her VMA performance 

then I don't know what's wrong because she had good promo for Glory.. perhaps she shouldn't release the first single, the first video and the album so long apart but still.. no idea.. :nochillbrit:

2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

to be real tho who gives a **** about itunes charts? they don't mean anything. MM was #17 on the actual charts which is not impressive. GP might be checking but they're not into it or supporting it. if you think SP was a hit bc it was in the top 10 on iTunes... :flop:

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

to be real tho who gives a **** about itunes charts? they don't mean anything. MM was #17 on the actual charts which is not impressive. GP might be checking but they're not into it or supporting it. if you think SP was a hit bc it was in the top 10 on iTunes... :flop:

A top 20 is always impressive especially for Britney who been here a long time

Many acts that been here a long time can't even get a top 20 debut on the hot100

Archived