they're using trisha paytas location for the new music video

deano

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, falka said:

that would be sneaky promo actually, when Brit has worn red dress after J.Lo in Make Me it wasn't as noted :tiffeyeroll:

will they use above choreography also? :xfactorlook:

that video had me shook

After all her kitchen floor vidoes she ends up making a video with sean :selenerz:

Just now, jordeezy said:

Why is exhale trying to make this girl happen? lol  Yall hate on Christina for being chubby but support THIS?  :mhmnod:   Gotta be the same group of fans that voted for Slumber Party and Criminal as singles. :ririshade2:

I don't know about others but I pretend to stan her as a joke, but I could totally see femme bottom ******* living for Trisha and from what I've seen that's her core audience if I'm not mistaken :mhm:

3 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I don't know about others but I pretend to stan her as a joke, but I could totally see femme bottom ******* living for Trisha and from what I've seen that's her core audience if I'm not mistaken :mhm:

:girlwhat:

Trisha has weak voice, could be more polished in studio , but Freak is a bop :snapney:

I'm too lazy to feel offended tbh :rapple:

9 hours ago, falka said:

that would be sneaky promo actually, when Brit has worn red dress after J.Lo in Make Me it wasn't as noted :tiffeyeroll:

will they use above choreography also? :xfactorlook:

:girlwhat: Wait, her and Sean are on good terms now? After he cheated on her? After she outed him? After they sued each other? :byebitch:

Her new man's kinda cute, though. But a little older than my taste. :jamout:

8 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Why is exhale trying to make this girl happen? lol  Yall hate on Christina for being chubby but support THIS?  :mhmnod:   Gotta be the same group of fans that voted for Slumber Party and Criminal as singles. :ririshade2:

8 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

It's really cringey how she wants to be Britney so bad (she even called one of her exes K-Fed and did a 20-minute rant on how her ex would never be Britney Spears, while dragging K-Fed too. But it's like... You're not Britney, either sis.)

I'm not even gonna lie, I low-key love her music. "Freaky" is a bop for the ages, even if it's a full-on rip-off of "Slumber Party", and "I Love You Jesus" is an undercover hit. But I can't bear to watch her videos anymore because it's either mukbangs, try-on hauls or kitchen floor mental breakdowns.

Also, don't come for Criminal or Slumber Party. Those songs are fire, and those music videos are perfect. It's not the fanbase's fault that Britney didn't promote them. Also, Criminal was a 4th single. It was always going to flop.

Archived