Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

Oh great, just what we needed..... she's clearly done with music :tifftear:

Can't effin believe it :overit:

She's effin done cause she has an effin team that doesn't know the meaning of the word PROMOTION! And she lazy. Your single can't do good if u sit  ona chair in the middle of nevada holding a frappuccino to promote it! God I love my queen but it's getting my nerves standing for lately. I think I'm gonna do other things for sometime cause i need  tospin off.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
20 minutes ago, Gioney said:

She's effin done cause she has an effin team that doesn't know the meaning of the word PROMOTION! And she lazy. Your single can't do good if u sit  ona chair in the middle of nevada holding a frappuccino to promote it! God I love my queen but it's getting my nerves standing for lately. I think I'm gonna do other things for sometime cause i need  tospin off.

phffffff... I don't believe for one bit that "1) she is done with music because 2) she is "lazy"". just throwing it off her outta my guts.... just saying, you know.....

Those of you that constantly keep bringing up her lips and photoshopping these pictures, youre rude af! I  know I mentioned this yesterday but aren't the majority of you doing this males? Which just makes it even more gross that you feel the need to constantly photoshop a women. Yeah, I think what she did to them was unnecessary too but I'm not gonna dwell on it because it's not like Britney would even consider taking any of her fans advice when it comes to cosmetic procedures. She clearly likes them if she keeps getting them done so just let her be if she feels more confident with them this way giphy.gif

•  

Archived