Secret Project preview

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Do Somethin' said:

I'm not trying to sound negative but... was all this hype necessary? :boredashell: :cackling: I mean, for a "secret project" from her i was expecting new music or at least a buzz single... :outwithit:

I mean, we all kinda did the hyping ourselves. 

5 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

I'm not trying to sound negative but... was all this hype necessary? :boredashell: :cackling: I mean, for a "secret project" from her i was expecting new music or at least a buzz single... :outwithit:

An artist's next album/single is hardly a secret project. It's expected at some point.

1 minute ago, Seanzy said:

I mean, we all kinda did the hyping ourselves. 

Well yeah, but she teased a "secret project" she was on a set... Don't tell me i was the only one who thought she was filming a MV for a buzz single :imok: lol i know no one EVER confirmed it but from Britney Spears i was expecting something music related :britdrown:

Just now, Do Somethin' said:

Well yeah, but she teased a "secret project" she was on a set... Don't tell me i was the only one who thought she was filming a MV for a buzz single :imok: lol i know no one EVER confirmed it but from Britney Spears i was expecting something music related :britdrown:

Oh, totally. It’s only natural to wonder.

I know it’s by Kenzo but how do we know she isn’t just wearing Kenzo for the album booklet or something? Why would britney be a model for a clothing line and that’s it? These pics from the shoot are for SOME MUSIC I think!!!

Archived