What's your all time favorite Tour Outfit?

indyRS

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney always looks best in pants/crop tops or catsuits - that's her signature style.  I am so sick of leotards, bathing suits and lingerie...here and there it's ok but it really just looks uninspired and tries to hard to be ****.  I'm not saying she doesn't look good in that stuff, but it's getting old, and fast.  

My absolute favorite outfits from her tours:

BOMT tour - pink tube top, white pleather pants with hot pink knee caps - if this wasn't bubble gum pop perfection I don't know what is.  Was it fancy and fashionable - no not really but it really suited her for that tour.

Oops - nothing really notable here - the opening outfit was classic Britney and I liked her "fire" 'Oops" outfit" - also liked her sailor outfit for "Lucky" - but really, she looked good in just about anything.

DWAD - this tour had amazing outfits.  The opening "Oops" outfit with the black long jacket with the red material inside looked amazing!  Her signature crop top and pants but the jacket really completed the look.  I also really liked the  "ILRNR"/"WILTBM"/"Lonely" outfit.  The "Overprotected" catsuit and "Slave" outfits also deserve to be mentioned.

Onyx - Really liked the opening catsuit - again, classic Britney.  She also looked amazing in the short dress for "The hook up"/"Slave" - why she hasn't really revisited that style since is beyond me because it works and she can also dance in it.  Can we also talk about how she danced without shoes on for that whole section?  Yeah.

Circus - the Ringleader jacket was perfection and it's really a shame she didn't use it for the whole tour.  This tour we started seeing the dreaded leotards and bathing suits Not too much stands out for me here.

FF - The opening outfit was nice.  

(Please just never again Britney with those cut off jeans and bra top - one of her worst.)

Vegas - Of course her original "Work *****" skin color bodysuit with diamonds was great.  Way too many changes with various pieces of underwear to keep track of so i'll just stick to her original first outfit.  I also liked the black version too.  Again, nothing really stands out which is a shame because it was VEGAS.  Team Britney could have done WAY better here and I just can't give them a pass on this one.  

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Why can't she loo like this again? She has the money and power to get amazing costumes and professional hair and makeup. Why is it so hard Britney?? :yasqueen:

I just don't understand it!  She looks good right now and could look amazing in something like this again.  I really don't think she's worn this style since the Onyx tour.  This would have looked good in the "Toxic" section in Vegas.

Archived