Bow Down to the Queen

TomM0RE

Just now, Pinky98 said:

After 6 years of being on this forum, I can say that some of you will never stop being so delusional.

It's the most high tech residency in history. They spent MILLIONS refitting her theatre, getting top line choreographers, top line tour directors, top line dancers, etc. The show is fluid, amazing and her business team is second to none. 

This record breaking, award winning show is now going on a limited tour in various places around the world and 'Stans' still find faults and go as far as to say the show is cheap and low in quality.

I'm astounded :whitney:

I understand why fans would buy tickets and honestly, I would buy a ticket as well if she performed near me BUT I will never understand how any self respecting human being would waste so much money on this show while not being a particular Britney fan. Sure the props might be expensive, the lighting is great, the band is great, the dancers are great, BUT... the main problem is Britney herself. I know all of the things I'm about to say are very tired and old news but seriously: she is lipsyncing (she often can't even do that right) to 20 years old vocals and they can't even be bothered to prerecord new ones. Her outfits are AWFUL (don't try and deny this) and her choreo is non existent. While her dancers are great, she is prancing around like a stiff chicken with 0 fluidity. :tear:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

After 6 years of being on this forum, I can say that some of you will never stop being so delusional.

It's the most high tech residency in history. They spent MILLIONS refitting her theatre, getting top line choreographers, top line tour directors, top line dancers, etc. The show is fluid, amazing and her business team is second to none. 

This record breaking, award winning show is now going on a limited tour in various places around the world and 'Stans' still find faults and go as far as to say the show is cheap and low in quality.

I'm astounded :whitney:

All of this is opinion. 

Circus tour looked like it was worth millions while Pom looks like it was made with a few thousand. I saw it in person as well. 

Not all of us see the same quality. 

Unless it comes to bj :tiffcackle:

Archived