Bow Down to the Queen

TomM0RE

She is incredible. :lemmetellu:

20 years in the game.

4 years old pom residency transformed into a tour.

All the dates are selling out like crazy. She is a legend and she will always be.

Britney can just sit there and lip to 20 years old vocals and we would still be buying all those tickets, even platinum ones and VIP exclusives. :urite:

BOW DOWN TO THE QUEEN!

:letitburn::anxiety:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not trying to be negative ....but.... if she's selling out her recycled tour so successfully... she'll get even more lazier in the future since she can sell whatever she wants  to her fans and let them be pleased.

im very happy we have the opportunity to see her in Europe but lets be real,  because of all that success  another era will be the same mess with no

strategy, no promotion, no album selling, no hits, halfassed performances, lipsyncing and all of the mess we know. im sorry but this is the sad truth.

don't kill me for saying that :gross:

27 minutes ago, avaaa said:

I’m really happy but I’m afraid of people bashing her because we all know she won’t change anything about pom 

People are always complaining but Britney and her team really don’t care since she is still slaying after 20 years in the business

:jamout:

People always thought only Beyonce could not release music and sell well with a tour. Well Britney's selling well with a 4 year old residency show turned into a world tour.
She's got no new album, no new single, no new music video or any new promotional photos taken/released. No promo. She's using an old photo as her promotional tour pic and old residency commercials as advertisement on social media. What's even more funny though is some of the people here that mocked, degraded and complained about the show for 4 years have now bought tickets to go see it. LOL.... I just can't  :jackk:

20 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Can't lie, I find this kinda humorous as well. I don't blame them though tbh:bang:

Me either. She hasn't toured properly like this in years so it completely makes sense. Its just funny though because POM, the most complained about show of her career, has become not only a huge Vegas success, but now could become a global one too.... :unreal::mcorangu:
What if POM becomes her most successful and longest running show of her career.....    :anxiety::wigsnatched::groovin:

9 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Me either. She hasn't toured properly like this in years so it completely makes sense. Its just funny though because POM, the most complained about show of her career, has become not only a huge Vegas success, but now could become a global one too.... :unreal::mcorangu:
What if POM becomes her most successful and longest running show of her career.....    :anxiety::wigsnatched::groovin:

Slay, I don't think it looks bad at all based on videos so I wouldn't complain! :groovin:

Archived