Bow Down to the Queen

TomM0RE

It's pretty amazing, isn't it?  The ticket prices are INSANE and she's still selling out and doesn't even have a hit single.  The buzz is simply "Britney is coming"!  The demand is strong, and let's think about it....She's been in Vegas for 4 years, but in that time, we've seen performances on TV (from the residency), she's released two albums (ok, not HIT albums, but albums nonetheless), music videos, and her name always makes the headlines if she does something - only select people were able to make it out to Vegas for the show and those that could not have been waiting and waiting and here's their chance - plus, I bet there's a demand from the general public to see her locally but maybe not make a special trip to see her in Vegas now that they've seen her performances from POM on TV.  True, she's not performing DWAD/Onyx style, but she has the name, the hits, the looks, and the hype and her prime was so huge that's almost never going to fade away now.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

It's pretty amazing, isn't it?  The ticket prices are INSANE and she's still selling out and doesn't even have a hit single.  The buzz is simply "Britney is coming"!  The demand is strong, and let's think about it....She's been in Vegas for 4 years, but in that time, we've seen performances on TV (from the residency), she's released two albums (ok, not HIT albums, but albums nonetheless), music videos, and her name always makes the headlines if she does something - only select people were able to make it out to Vegas for the show and those that could not have been waiting and waiting and here's their chance - plus, I bet there's a demand from the general public to see her locally but maybe not make a special trip to see her in Vegas now that they've seen her performances from POM on TV.  True, she's not performing DWAD/Onyx style, but she has the name, the hits, the looks, and the hype and her prime was so huge that's almost never going to fade away now.

this is so positive I almost couldn't believe this is on exhale :sendinglove:

12 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

this is so positive I almost couldn't believe this is on exhale :sendinglove:

I guess i'm in the wrong forum lol.  True she's been "stuck" in Vegas for 4 years but look at the demand it's created.  There have been lots of complains about lack of "promo" but yet she's managed to keep in the spotlight on her terms and still be very successful 20 years later.  We always had new music and new videos and some TV performances to look forward to.  Vegas was a very positive thing for Britney and her situation.  The industry has changed very much since Britney was in her prime - it's not release album, tour, promo anymore - even the younger pop stars are doing anything they can to say relevant - what they don't have is a past like Britney that will sell 20 years later.  I'm impressed with how far she's come even if her team needs help.  That's not say I wouldn't like to see some changes to her image and music but she's got time.

4 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

im not trying to be negative ....but.... if she's selling out her recycled tour so successfully... she'll get even more lazier in the future since she can sell whatever she wants  to her fans and let them be pleased.

im very happy we have the opportunity to see her in Europe but lets be real,  because of all that success  another era will be the same mess with no

strategy, no promotion, no album selling, no hits, halfassed performances, lipsyncing and all of the mess we know. im sorry but this is the sad truth.

don't kill me for saying that :gross:

i disagree. i think if anything shes gonna be surprised by the success and then potentially do a full on world tour with the next album. remember how she reacted during the asia tour with the big crowd and  the fans going wild? she looked genuinely surprised and happy.

2 hours ago, Ringleader34 said:

Primeney´s impact my friend :staysalty:

Guest Brichney.
1 hour ago, joe sp said:

and this is why team B take advantage of us :sneer:

She doesn't lip sync to old vocals, many are new pre-records. I've been to POM. :whitney:

7 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

yeah, it always baffles me how people are willing to spend so much money for such cheap (cheap as in low quality) shows... good for her to be honest... :BBMAney: 

After 6 years of being on this forum, I can say that some of you will never stop being so delusional.

It's the most high tech residency in history. They spent MILLIONS refitting her theatre, getting top line choreographers, top line tour directors, top line dancers, etc. The show is fluid, amazing and her business team is second to none. 

This record breaking, award winning show is now going on a limited tour in various places around the world and 'Stans' still find faults and go as far as to say the show is cheap and low in quality.

I'm astounded :whitney:

Archived