How many times have you met/seen Britney?

OopsOverprotected

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have met Britney TWICE for meet and greets. First time was for Femme Fatale Tour and second time was during the filming of the I am Britney Jean special on E!

As far as concerts, I have been to:

Onyx Hotel Tour - Miami

M+M Tour - Orlando

Circus Tour - Miami, Boston, London

Femme Fatale Tour - Boston

Piece of Me - 3 Times in vegas

I have my tickets for one of the FL shows for POM Tour...hoping to get tickets to other cities tomorrow!

Ive seen her twice, Circus and FFT.. im going to POM tour in august and i I really wanted to buy a M&G but the pre sale is sold out and ill guess its gonna be more tickets out tomorrow but they are gonna be sold out pretty quick as well, and i dont know how to get the money for it :crying2:

I went to see:

* Onyx Hotel tour live in Ghent (Belgium)

* The Circus starring BS tour live in Paris (France) This was the best one, even though I did not have the best seats.

* Femme Fatale tour live in Antwerp (Belgium)

And I have tickets to see Piece of me in Antwerp (Belgium)

I have never met her and didn't get a hand on meet and greets during the pre-sale but will try again today, fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, Leoenvy3 said:

I met her when I worked at the toys r us in Woodland Hills, Ca. And she came in.. I have a pic can someone tell me how to post it.. pic is in my iPhone camera roll

you should be able to drag files here to attach...

I would looove to see the pic :D

I went to Oops I did it again Tour in Leipzig (2000) and Circus Tour (2009) in Berlin..

.normal_XRAY_EXCL_NikiPics_Leipzig_28729.png

The onyx Hotel I missed cause she canceled my concert in Riesa :(... and Femme Fatale Tour was to far away from Hamburg :((

9 hours ago, Mc54 said:

Met her once -- seen every tour since Oops!... (1x), Dream Within A Dream (1x), Onyx Hotel (1x), Circus (x3), Femme Fatale (x2), Vegas (2014 & 2017/met her 2017)

Got tickets to see her in NYC twice... so it'll be my 11th & 12th time... 

So jealous of you baby
I've seen her just once at The Onyx and its my big dream to see her once more

Archived