HOW MUCH MONEY DID YOU SPEND?

BritintheZone

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:tiffcackle:

Are you kidding? We all know it's gonna be the "Piece of Me Tour: 15th anniversary"

Gosh no. I'm extremely happy to see POM on Tour. But this has to stop, she needs more and different tours, break the radios worldwide with new singles, promo, etc.... Etc... With this limited tour POM has to Finish. :kidcries:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ABBADABADOO said:

Gosh no. I'm extremely happy to see POM on Tour. But this has to stop, she needs more and different tours, break the radios worldwide with new singles, promo, etc.... Etc... With this limited tour POM has to Finish. :kidcries:

I think the sooner we embrace the fact that this is gonna be her only show from now on, the better :mattafact: 

Piece of Me is love :sendinglove: Piece of Me is our friend :carpoolney: Piece of Me is our mom :shameless: Piece of Me is Britney Jean :overwhelm: it's literally, a piece of her.

Long live Piece of Me :groovin:

10 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I’m so mad at these ticket prices. I was able to stand 5 feet away from britney for half the price in Vegas. I’ll be paying the same price or more for crap seats in nyc.

Same!  I can't believe it =\ I went so many times because 1. I don't know better - it's Britney 2. It was such a good deal in GA as long as you stood in line with other fans for hours and chit chatted =p

I didn't get any cause the closest show to me is NYC and it would've been 500 for flight, 200-300 for decent tickets, plus hotel etc. I almost did it but I'd rather save my coins since she's probably going back to vegas and I'm turning 21 in march and vegas is cheap for me!

(she hasn't been to my province since circus tour but I was like 12 and my mom refused to take me so I've yet to see her live)

• Super Mods
37 minutes ago, PROUD2BEATRUEFAN said:

Okay you inspire me to give up... I'm on the west coast and have been trying all day.. presale was a joke.. I guess we should just appreciate being close to LV?

Yeah I’ve learned my lesson! :imok: I should’ve just gone to Vegas while she was there (I’ll be forever pressedt that i didn’t go when she had mermaid hair and was slaying :meltdown:) I keep telling myself that she’ll return to Vegas so i shouldn’t have to wait long to see ha! :weusay:

EDIT: Don’t give up tho sis! :groovin:

19 minutes ago, circusbritney said:

So they were the same price as Mezzanine seats? That's a good price for Orchestra but that's not really fair when you consider what a huge difference there is between the two sections.

Back orchestras, row P & Q.

I had 2nd mezzanine for $149 and threw that s--t back.

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yeah I’ve learned my lesson! :imok: I should’ve just gone to Vegas while she was there (I’ll be forever pressedt that i didn’t go when she had mermaid hair and was slaying :meltdown:) I keep telling myself that she’ll return to Vegas so i shouldn’t have to wait long to see ha! :weusay:

Okay you have to go if she returns in 2019 - it's way less stressful buying tickets - cheaper from what it seems so far!!! 2019! 2019! 2019! 

Archived