What are the Femme Fatale unreleased songs/demos?

BOBIBCFBG

35 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

On the site says that its her, but i dont think so

https://britneyspears.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Unreleased_Songs

But why would you believe that instead of your co-stans here on Exhale? :hugs: This is where the real fans are. Well, used to be, but there are still a lot of OG stans here. ❤ and that's a wiki fandom page, literally anybody with a flop knowledge of Britney can make that. :bcutelaugh:And if you read through everything, you would notice Fed-Ex which they put under Femme Fatale. Also, Welcome to Me is for ITZ. So there goes their credibility. :qtbrit:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Leolileinstein said:

Welcome to me is for ITZ and Fed-Ex was for Blackout

But they're ALSO on Femme Fatale and Blackout which proves my point that that website is unreliable. :bcutelaugh: Why would you use a wiki fandom site as your reference, literally anybody can make AND edit that. It's not reliable. Wikipedia isn't even an accepted source in college/university. Literally anybody who's a new stan with limited knowledge can make an account and edit that page to what they think is right. :yaknow: It even has notes on some of the songs, if you really checked. Which is why it isn't credible. :cutebrit:

Here, I did the research for you instead since i'm too lazy to list all of them. Check out this thread. You will find @BoyToySoldier there and his list is the CORRECT list.

You're welcome. ❤

On 1/2/2018 at 9:11 PM, Isla said:

There's also that demo on youtube called Tear the Club Up. The Outsyders (who produced Womanizer) produced it but idk if Britney recorded it or not. 

I remember being really excited for this demo to leak because of the snippet. The snippet sounded so cool, sounded kinda like Britney, the beat seemed to be really nice.

And then the producer (same as womanizer if I'm not mistaking) build a huuuuuuge hype on twitter around this "leak", they even tweeted that it was "Brittany" singing the demo (they really wrote it like that). And then when they leaked it I remember being so disappointed because the song is boring and I totally saw why Britney didn't sang it lol

17 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Also a song called Danger, im not sure if this was for Femme Fatale, but this was for Blackout

Honey that’s a fan made song :deadbanana:it was made in 2013 before Britney Jean. That’s Ke$ha’s instrumental (forget the name...supernatural?) and there’s vocals from various songs but mostly Lace & Leather

14 hours ago, Cheshire-***** said:

I remember being really excited for this demo to leak because of the snippet. The snippet sounded so cool, sounded kinda like Britney, the beat seemed to be really nice.

And then the producer (same as womanizer if I'm not mistaking) build a huuuuuuge hype on twitter around this "leak", they even tweeted that it was "Brittany" singing the demo (they really wrote it like that). And then when they leaked it I remember being so disappointed because the song is boring and I totally saw why Britney didn't sang it lol

Ddd talk about disappointment :gloria: I always couldn’t imagine Britney singing this for some reason. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2020 at 1:00 AM, NormaJeanSpears said:

wasn't vertigo from femme fatale?

On 2/28/2020 at 3:28 AM, Isla said:

I’m not sure about Vertigo. That’s not her singing the demo that leaked, but the song wouldn’t have sounded out of place on FF.

I think in "Vertigo" is probably her, as her voice was too edited during FF era

On 4/3/2020 at 3:59 PM, BabyBabyBay said:

This would've fit quite well on BJ tbh, could've replaced It Should Be Non-existent or **** **** Buum

It wouldve fit better on BO and FF. If it should be on BO it could be added as another track, but if it for FF it could easily replace Criminal (i dont like that song, its a filler) or How I Roll

Archived