What are the Femme Fatale unreleased songs/demos?

BOBIBCFBG

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleasure You is actually from In The Zone. Recorded in 2003.

Secret is actually My Big Secret which was recorded for Blackout in 2007.

Burning Up wasn’t meant for the album, just recorded for the tour with Simon Ellis.

Unbroken is the only album intended leak recorded in 2010 with Fraser T. Smith (TFM / Scary sessions)

There’s a song from 2009 called King Of My Castle that she did with Sam Bruno.

Demos:

Ester Dean - I Need A Change (Drop Dead Beautiful sessions)

Nicole Morier - Connected / Love Is War

Bloodshy - My First Love (TTYH / HIR sessions)

Cutfather / Heather Bright - Red Is The Color (HB confirmed on Twitter B recorded the song)

There’s this Sorry Adam song but I don’t know much about it other than it’s kinda crap. :ohcrap:

There’s probably more, but that’s all I can remember for now. I know she was working with Rusko and Tiësto too, but we have no confirmed titles.

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Pleasure You was for In The Zone. My Big Secret was for Blackout.

Unbroken, Player, Burning Up and Turn It Up are the unreleased song for Femme Fatale. 

Player? And Britney didn't record Turn It Up, that was a fan who changed his vocals to make it sound like hers.

wasn't vertigo from femme fatale? i was under the impression we just didn't have her version. i always saw it listed as a nicole morier track & i believe only about half of the tracks they did (after heaven on earth) ever made it to any album. i actually read an interview a while back abt their work and i can't remember how many tracks she said they did, but i swear it was like double the ones we have (rock me in, mmm papi, how i roll, trip to your heart, and i didn't include heaven on earth in that count so i think they had about 8-9 tracks?) including that one circus outtake Follow My Fingers that hasnt ever leaked that was w freescha and nicole morier (i think i want that track to leak the most of any britney track tbh). i REALLY want to hear britney's version of red is the color (i think it exists). that is SUCH a pretty song. tbh they should've just used it, assuming it exists, for BJ. it wouldve fit there with that dark moody introspective theme it seemed to hint at before going to hell in a handbasket better than tracks like chillin wit you and tik tik boom...

also i've always firmly believed black widow was for femme fatale tbh. it fits SO well, and myah is doing her britney voice in it. myah has her normal singing voice for material she doesn't seem to be doing for brit, then her britney impersonation voice. you can tell bc she tries to be much more nasal-y and raspy and less girly aka the opposite of britney doing the "britney" voice which is someone trying to be less husky and deep and more babydoll-y. like she's doing the britney voice more in black widow than she does on some brioche joke tracks

2 hours ago, NormaJeanSpears said:

wasn't vertigo from femme fatale? i was under the impression we just didn't have her version. i always saw it listed as a nicole morier track & i believe only about half of the tracks they did (after heaven on earth) ever made it to any album. i actually read an interview a while back abt their work and i can't remember how many tracks she said they did, but i swear it was like double the ones we have (rock me in, mmm papi, how i roll, trip to your heart, and i didn't include heaven on earth in that count so i think they had about 8-9 tracks?) including that one circus outtake Follow My Fingers that hasnt ever leaked that was w freescha and nicole morier (i think i want that track to leak the most of any britney track tbh). i REALLY want to hear britney's version of red is the color (i think it exists). that is SUCH a pretty song. tbh they should've just used it, assuming it exists, for BJ. it wouldve fit there with that dark moody introspective theme it seemed to hint at before going to hell in a handbasket better than tracks like chillin wit you and tik tik boom...

also i've always firmly believed black widow was for femme fatale tbh. it fits SO well, and myah is doing her britney voice in it. myah has her normal singing voice for material she doesn't seem to be doing for brit, then her britney impersonation voice. you can tell bc she tries to be much more nasal-y and raspy and less girly aka the opposite of britney doing the "britney" voice which is someone trying to be less husky and deep and more babydoll-y. like she's doing the britney voice more in black widow than she does on some brioche joke tracks

I’m not sure about Vertigo. That’s not her singing the demo that leaked, but the song wouldn’t have sounded out of place on FF.

Archived