Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

i'm so confused with this topic wtf. so she recorded two tracks for a random show but she is indeed performing live in NYC, OR, she actually prerecorded the whole show and is the one showing up on national tv? i dont get it.

She prerecorded the **** Clark NYE NYC thing last night, those two songs, but will have an actual POM show on NYE in Las Vegas. Idk what the point of the OP was. Britney will be onstage in Vegas on NYE.

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Usually the **** Clark performances are outside in Times Square with thousands of people watching live.

I think that's what the OP was trying to say...It's a lot safer staying in the Planet Hollywood theatre for a regular performance than moving the show outside for a special **** Clark performance.

**** Clark is in New York City as always. The article is about Las Vegas security. That’s why this pertains to the queen of pop.

Lord this thread gave me a headache :outwithit:

7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

**** Clark is in New York City as always. The article is about Las Vegas security. That’s why this pertains to the queen of pop.

Lord this thread gave me a headache :outwithit:

Isn't that what I said in my post? :outwithit:  Times Square is in New York. 

I thought the OP was just trying to say that, "Thank goodness Britney is indoors instead of outside like in New York or the crowded streets of the Vegas strip. Both are security hazards."

Britney or Mariah? Which diva will ring in the new year with the most headlines after their televised performances?

We all remember Mariah's flop, lip sync mess last year, new that she signed with Jay Z, and is looking good she might slay?

Britney on the other hand will deliver a pre taped performance which since it's Britney and NYE you know it's going to be Britney and Mariah news next day.

exclusive-photo-of-britney-spears-drinkiamd-brit-jpg.jpgexclusive-photo-of-britney-spears-drinki

Will Mariah's performance slay Britney's?

giphy.giftumblr_o7cyvpQoBf1rwuk64o1_500.gif

These are by far my two favorite pop stars, so I’m really excited for this New Years.

i feel like Britney’s show will be better, as she’s overall a better performer even on her worst days than Mariah usually is. But Mariah’s will most likely have a lot more hype, as people will already be anticipating it from last year. Even if it’s underwhelming ala Brit at the ‘16 vmas, it’ll be talked about a lot, probably more than britney’s. 

Archived