Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

28 minutes ago, riccus said:

Allah'tan  Planet Hollywood'ta . New York 'a gitseydi kesin sahne almamaya falan karar verirdi. Çok kalabalık oluyormuş yılbaşında . :kyliecry:

But she will not be attending on a big event. That was my point sis. She will be in her theatre. :tiffcackle:

Öyle deme tiyatroyu da bastılar ya Fransa'da iki sene evvel :embarrassney:  Şaka bi yana tabiki de açıkhava konserlerine göre kat kat güvenli.Otel çok dikkatli olmalı.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Öyle deme tiyatroyu da bastılar ya Fransa'da iki sene evvel :embarrassney:  Şaka bi yana tabiki de açıkhava konserlerine göre kat kat güvenli.Otel çok dikkatli olmalı.

Aslında tam olarak anlamıyorum Britney'nin koruma ekibi çok sıkı çalışıyor gibi gözüküyor ama yine de sahneye atlayan adamı son dakikada durdurabildiler. Hadi ya? Fransa olayını bilmiyorum ben. Hangisi o?

7 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

So she’s taking risk if she stayed in Las Vegas for a few extra hours (8 pm to 2 am) to perform the **** Clark performances live? Is that what you’re trying to say? :orangu:

I meant she won't be in a unusual crowd. She will be with her egular extra secured crowd. That's why I said she's clever. I mean she won't be taking any risk on being on ny stage or being in the vegas stage. People will also do a show on Vegas with open crowd. But a theatre is always more secured.

I'm not saying other people are dumb though...Why would I say that. 

19 hours ago, Ttttoxic said:

Yes, a few sentences :)

I'd still love to know how were you informed of the pre-recording. Were you informed when you bought the ticket for the POM show? Did they call you last minute, like a day before? The very same day? Or maybe you did something separate to attend the pre-taping? Or are you a "professional seat filler" lol?

What I mean is that, I had heard many Exhaleres were attending these last shows, but no one ever mentioned us about attendind the pre-tape of the NYE event. Not trying to make you feel attacked or something, I just find weird how no one told us something, besides this thread made by someone who didn't even attend the POM show.  

48 minutes ago, riccus said:

Aslında tam olarak anlamıyorum Britney'nin koruma ekibi çok sıkı çalışıyor gibi gözüküyor ama yine de sahneye atlayan adamı son dakikada durdurabildiler. Hadi ya? Fransa olayını bilmiyorum ben. Hangisi o?

I meant she won't be in a unusual crowd. She will be with her egular extra secured crowd. That's why I said she's clever. I mean she won't be taking any risk on being on ny stage or being in the vegas stage. People will also do a show on Vegas with open crowd. But a theatre is always more secured.

I'm not saying other people are dumb though...Why would I say that. 

Okay well thank you for explaining, this makes more sense 

I don't think she was ever planning to do a performance outside of her theater for New Years anyways, hence why everyone might have been confused by your comment

17 hours ago, xoxo, Stan. said:

18948016_1416816485052971_14353333597136

BTW, this Britney outfit IS an Aliexpress outfit lol

****-long-sleeves-leotard-costumes-rhine

omg thats so damn crazy... i dont really mind this time tho bc i actually really liked that costume. i mean it's just ok but its way better than most of her other costumes. i just dont get why she thinks that's acceptable i mean she is one of the world's biggest stars she should be working with real designers. 

1 hour ago, riccus said:

I

2015 te bi rock konseri sırasında tiyatroda 130 kişi falan öldü,yüzlerce yaralı.

Ben güvenlik görevlilerini kovarlar diye düşünmüştüm o sahneye atlama olayından sonra :hehehe: 

34 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

2015 te bi rock konseri sırasında tiyatroda 130 kişi falan öldü,yüzlerce yaralı.

Ben güvenlik görevlilerini kovarlar diye düşünmüştüm o sahneye atlama olayından sonra :hehehe: 

aa bilmiyordum onu. En son Ariana Grande olaylarını biriyorum.Tam bir trajediydi. :kyliecry:

İnsanların sanat için bir araya gelmelerine karşın böyle şeytani şeylerle karşılaşmaları sinirimi bozuyor. Umarım Britney bu tip birşey yaşamaz. :yaknow: 

16 minutes ago, riccus said:

aa bilmiyordum onu. En son Ariana Grande olaylarını biriyorum.Tam bir trajediydi. :kyliecry:

İnsanların sanat için bir araya gelmelerine karşın böyle şeytani şeylerle karşılaşmaları sinirimi bozuyor. Umarım Britney bu tip birşey yaşamaz. :yaknow: 

Umarım...Bir insanın canına kastetmek zaten mide bulandırıcıyken daha da korkunçlaşıyor.Ariana konserinde en acısı çocuklardı :( 

Archived