Unofficial Britney: Piece of Me thread - December 30 2017

PokemonSpears

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

"Paranoid?" Delusional? Nah, maybe I am just IMAGINING THINGS.... But I like what I am seeing more than some time ago.  It just feels more pleasant to watch. Kill me! :tiffcackle:

Maybe, Britney is doing the same thing she does at the end of the tours and kinda kills it (because she's a little bit happy its end and wants go with a bang?) 

Memories. If my calculations are correct Primeyney is due tonight.

Guest Diamond Horse
37 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Maybe, Britney is doing the same thing she does at the end of the tours and kinda kills it (because she's a little bit happy its end and wants go with a bang?) 

Memories. If my calculations are correct Primeyney is due tonight.

:shake:

I hope that Primeney is due for the show too!

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Primeney-teas just as a 4 year residency is ending. 

Trollney: Remixed, Re-imagined, Just Beginning To Be Iconic :wigsnatched:

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not gonna lie, I did get chills watching this! I don't know why but its these little attention to detail things that can make or break the performance. She looks more into it than she has tbh.  

Ooooo y’all caught that right :ohnoney: she’s doing the Slave breakdown like she did when she was on her promo tour for “In The Zone” in 2003

2:30-2:40

Trollney I hate you :anxiety: but I love you so much :tear: 

6 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

she tried :imok:

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not gonna lie, I did get chills watching this! I don't know why but its these little attention to detail things that can make or break the performance. She looks more into it than she has tbh.  

How is this the same person on the same night... like for Womanizer she didn't even try :umsaywhat:

2 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

How is this the same person on the same night... like for Womanizer she didn't even try :umsaywhat:

I'm not sure, but I think they might be from different nights. The Slave performance must be from the 28th or the 27th, I can't tell for sure, but the thing is many people is uploading all of their clips from this week until now with the same hashtags, but they don't mention the date.

Archived