Do you think she’ll do any US Dates

Michaelgiftos

Since she’s doing this Copenhagen festival she’s probably doing other dates/festivals in Europe as well. So I’m just wondering if any of y’all think she might do some US Dates I live in Miami and getting all the way across the country to Vegas on a bartender/Urban outfitters employee/student salary has been impossible so I’m hoping she’ll do some dates in the US. Do any of you think this is a possibility 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

I don’t think she should do arenas probably smaller arenas or amphitheater’s over the summer. 

I mean for an artist of her magnitude, that’s embarrassing. She doesn’t have to aim for stadiums, but at least book a consistent arena tour.

What she should do, is embark on a mini tour in big cities for the fans and perform only album tracks / bonus tracks / fan favorites and book it as a second M+M’s Tour. Obviously only book theaters and put on a great show for the fans. Kylie did this and it was a success. I would pay to see that rather than see her walk and mime to Toxic for the 200th time.

1 hour ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Since she’s doing this Copenhagen festival she’s probably doing other dates/festivals in Europe as well. So I’m just wondering if any of y’all think she might do some US Dates I live in Miami and getting all the way across the country to Vegas on a bartender/Urban outfitters employee/student salary has been impossible so I’m hoping she’ll do some dates in the US. Do any of you think this is a possibility 

I went in May and honestly didn't waste much money, the most expensive part for me was the plane ticket and I later found out I went in one of the most expensive times cause the billboard awards were in town. Unless you're trying to buy bottle service every night in Vegas, then it's not that expensive. I stay at a cheap hotel off the strip for 5 days and it was only $280. Honestly, most expensive part is the plane ticket & hotel.

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I hope not. It's really an insult to ppl that thought Pom was only going to be in Vegas. 

They spend thousands to go. Me included back in 2015. 

I have seen her in 2014, and 2016.

And this past August I had a meet and greet with her. I would love to see her in New York, but I still prefer a new show. 

10 minutes ago, britforever21 said:

I went in May and honestly didn't waste much money, the most expensive part for me was the plane ticket and I later found out I went in one of the most expensive times cause the billboard awards were in town. Unless you're trying to buy bottle service every night in Vegas, then it's not that expensive. I stay at a cheap hotel off the strip for 5 days and it was only $280. Honestly, most expensive part is the plane ticket & hotel.

How much was the plane ticket and if I go to Vegas I’ll probably go with friends and want to go to clubs and stuff so I figure it’ll be more than I think. And what hotel did u stay at 

18 hours ago, Michaelgiftos said:

How much was the plane ticket and if I go to Vegas I’ll probably go with friends and want to go to clubs and stuff so I figure it’ll be more than I think. And what hotel did u stay at 

I flew with American Airlines and it was $330, and I stayed at the fortune hotel, it's walking distance to the strip and it was actually pretty good considering it had bad reviews! I stayed in their Jacuzzi Suite just cause I had the extra cash and wanted to be bougie lol. I went to the gay clubs, they are free to get into. I hooked up with a club promoter I met on Grindr and he got me free entrance to all the nice clubs on the strip, connections are everything in Vegas! I went with $650 spending money, but only spent around $250... That was also including the Britney shirt and cup I got at the show.

10 hours ago, britforever21 said:

I flew with American Airlines and it was $330, and I stayed at the fortune hotel, it's walking distance to the strip and it was actually pretty good considering it had bad reviews! I stayed in their Jacuzzi Suite just cause I had the extra cash and wanted to be bougie lol. I went to the gay clubs, they are free to get into. I hooked up with a club promoter I met on Grindr and he got me free entrance to all the nice clubs on the strip, connections are everything in Vegas! I went with $650 spending money, but only spent around $250... That was also including the Britney shirt and cup I got at the show.

Wow get that hot good rich ***:cinderellaney:

On ‎23‎-‎12‎-‎2017 at 4:42 PM, britforever21 said:

how many D's did you got daddy? :cooltshirt:

Archived